4 Votes in Poll
What's on your mind?
What are ya’ll thoughts on how AoT should end? I want Eren to pull through and complete the whole rumbling. I’ve been caught up with the manga and everything, and been a huge AoT fan since 2014/15 and i really love the way Isayama has brought everything together and I think this ending would be satisfying for many, even if some don’t like the way its going. Do you guys think Eren will also die? If so, how? Will titans be permanently eradicated or will Isayama pull a bruh moment on us and make the whole cycle repeat?
Why did Eren kill his father
For me it would be:
5. Playable Colossal Titans - I know bit of a stretch but I think there are ways to make it cool, such as armin tearing through Marley it would be cool to control armins colossal titan and just tear through the enemies or scenarios where we can use Bertholdts colossal titan and maybe even ymir at a push would just be so cool.
4. Better Giant Titan Fights - let's he honest, the fights against the colossal titan suck ass, I mean come on he barely fights back and is just a giant health sponge but with the numerous wall titans I want a giant and powerful enemy that actually feels like a enemy and not a obstacle, maybe with this they can improve the colossal titan too because he isn't that much bigger than the wall titans and he would be pretty badass to actually fight.
3. Old modes to return - this coincides with number 2 and there is alot of great modes for Attack on Titan 2.
3. More Multiplayer Modes - I'm honestly baffled we didn't get a Titan vs Titan multiplayer mode, I want a mode where we can choose a titan shifter and maybe different versions of that titan type with their own unique advantages and disadvantages, that would be fun for a multiplayer mode.
Also maybe a tower defense mode where you can kill titans defending a tower and you can spend points you get on stuff like upgrades for towers, characters to help you or repairs and you'll fight bosses such as powerful abnormal titans, wall titans or titan shifters and the final bosses could be the colossal titan or the beast titan.
1. Episode based DLC missions - I don't just want random missions but something like a mission pack based on the no regrets episodes involving levi or one with illese llangar before she was killed and etc, maybe a expansion pack where we get a campaign for the Toho movies with new versions of characters and titans such as shikishimas armored titan or kubals colossal titan.
We could get this which would be pretty cool
Tell me what you want to see in it
Bonus Edit: I also want a improved material market, I swear that thing is absolutely USELESS. It never has anything actually good and useful
Okay. I don't want any spiilers. I haven't read the manga and am waiting for season 4 and more of Levi...
But this is bothering me that Eren and Armin are gonna die soon. I mean, why?
The thirteen year titan rule. Yes. But can this be avoided.
If the manga answers this like "Yep. There is something" Or like "Nope. It is inevitable" I don't wanna know then.
I want your thoughts and theories. If the manga don't answer this, better.
Hope it didn't confuse you * nervous laugh* * sings Sasageyo* *clenched hand left chest salute* *leaves*
125 Votes in Poll
89 Votes in Poll
Hi all I was just wondering about the warhammer titan as most of us have seen/read it has a remote poilting ability but my question is could the titan be generated/poilted like the other titans eg from the nape or is it exclusively rc control only? Am aware eren can use its abilites in titan mode and possibly in human for
43 Votes in Poll
67 Votes in Poll
129 Votes in Poll
Has the manga finished?
Monsterverse King Ghidorah
Size - 158 meters tall
Abilities - can fire gravity bolts at enemies, can regenerate lost limbs including its heads, can absorb electricity and use it to unleash a massive widespread electricity bolt attack, can cause electricity storms wherever it goes and can control the lightning from those storms.
Things he can control - Rodan, Mutos, Behemoth, Scylla, Methuselah.
Attack Titan Eren
Size - 15 meters tall
Abilities - can regenerate very quickly, can go into berserk mode, can create massive crystal's to attack or make weapons to help it in battle.
Things he can control - Mindless Titans, Abnormal Titans, Wall Titans.
I picked a weaker version of ghidorah, I was debating on monster x but he would curb stomp eren so I decided not to, I think
Size - 20 meters
Abilities - regeneration, physically stronger
Size - 15 meters tall
Abilities - armor protecting his body, can break off parts of his armor to move faster, can regenerate, can harden parts of his body ontop of his natural armor, when he transforms he causes a electrical explosion, smarter.
Now this fight is pretty even I think, sure Gaira doesn't have as many abilities but he is physically stronger and can definitely do damage to reiner even with the armor, reiner is faster and smarter so I can see him trying to wear down Gaira and taking advantage of his titan transformation to get a strong first hit in on Gaira
Tell me who you think would win in the comments
So, I've had this really wild theory the other day for the (ending of the) manga.
We all know the tree, which Eren is leaning at in the first chapter, right? Well, this tree has nine branches.
And then there is the tree from chapter 122, in which Ymir Fritz fell. down there, she "connected" to something, which might look like a parasyte, but I believe that it is one of the tree's roots.
Well this root has nine of these bigger roots on the back and thirteen of these smaller roots (9 titan powers; 13 years to live).
What if the trees from chapter 1 and 122 are the same ones or have the same origin (the root Ymir Fritz connected to).
Now, I believe that Eren somehow needs to get to this tree, to then save Ymir Fritz when she is falling down. As time in general seems to be a bit off there, this might somehow be possible.
Also one could assume that if Ymir Fritz is actually the same person as Historia's (and Eren's?) baby/child, the last panel, which we alredy know, would also make sense, as then Ymir Fritz would be free and these titan powers basically never existed.
I don't know if you actually understand what I mean haha, but I thought I might just share this theory with you guys. What do you think?
118 Votes in Poll