| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
"Attack on Titan" Original Soundtrack II (進撃の巨人 オリジナルサウンドトラック II Shingeki no Kyojin Orijinarusaundotorakku II?) is the second soundtrack album containing music from the anime adaptation of Attack on Titan. It is composed by Hiroyuki Sawano.
Hiroyuki Sawano uses his own version of abbreviations for instruments, which closely resembles the Italian instrument abbreviations standard.
- st - String Instruments
- hrn - Horns
- pf - Piano/Pianoforte (Italian)
- gt - Guitar
- egt - Electric Guitar
- vn - Violin
- vc - Cello/Violoncello (Italian)
- vc (2nd Meaning) - Vocal Score: A arrangement using the notes of a vocal on a instrument (vocal parts of an opera, cantata, or similar)
- f - Pianissimo: to perform on a piano very softly and gently. Written like (p or f) [p or f being soft ] [ppp or fff being the softest.]
- medley - A piece composed from parts of existing pieces, usually three, played one after another, sometimes overlapping.
- adlib - Improvised or unrehearsed (Written ad lib)
- st (2nd meaning) - Stringendo: Gradually getting faster (literally, tightening,
narrowing) (i.e. with a pressing forward or acceleration of the tempo, that is, becoming stretto)
All Music Composed & Produced by Hiroyuki Sawano
Co-produced, directed by Yasushi Horiguchi (Legendoor)
Recording, Mixing & Mastering Engineer: Mitsunori Aizawa
Mastering Engineer: Yuta Tada
Recorded at Studio Sound Valley, Bunkamura Studio, Studio Green Bird, ONKIO HAUS
Mixed at Studio Sound Valley
Mastered at PONY CANYON
Score Copy: Shoji Kobayashi
Guitars: Hiroshi Iimuro, Tetsuro Toyama
Strings section: Daisensei Muroya Strings
Another Violin: Daisensei Muroya
Horn: Otohiko Fujita, Yasushi Katsumata, Marie Fujita, Yu Sakuma, Shinichi Kotani, Takanori Takahashi
Additional Orchestra: [nZk] Philharmonic Orchestra
Piano, Keyboard & All Instruments: Hiroyuki Sawano