| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Attack on Titan Character Encyclopedia (進撃の巨人キャラクター名鑑 Shingeki no Kyojin Kyarakutā Meikan?, lit. "Attack on Titan Character Directory") is the fourth official guidebook for the Attack on Titan manga, written by Hajime Isayama. It was released in Japan on August 8th, 2017.
- The Survey Corps
- The Military Police Brigade
- The Garrison
- The Training Corps
- The Royal Government and Its Associates
- The Citizens of the Walls
- The People Beyond the Walls
- A Guide to the Titan-Inhabited Areas
- What are the Nine Titans Who Gave Power to the Eldians?
- Hajime Isayama Reveals how His Characters Were Born
- Closing in On the Core of the Story: A Long Interview with Hajime Isayama
- Column: Long Distance Enemy Scouting Formation
- Column: Sannes, a Man Who Swore His Loyalty, Infatuated With the King
- Column: The Cherished Happy Days of the "Wall Construction Corps"
- The Yeager Family and the Survey Corps's Past as Seen by Keith Shadis
- The Goddess's Orphanage
- Tracking Ymir's Tumultuous Fate Until She Gained Her Freedom
- From Zeke's Birth in Marley to His Attempt to Once Again Retake the Founder
- The official English version erroneously calls the Founding Titan "one of the 'Coordinates' that connect these paths of the Subjects of Ymir," but it is actually "the one 'Coordinate'" (1つの"座標" 1 tsu no "Zahyō"?).