This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other articles that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, please go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page (click here to see what articles link to this page).
The Founding Titan (also translated as the Progenitor Titan) is the name given by Hange Zoë and the Eldian Restorationists to the ability to control the memories of Subjects of Ymir and the actions of Titans, and a name which also applies to anyone who inherits the Founding Titan and can make full use of its power. This name may therefore refer to:
- Ymir Fritz - The true progenitor of all Titans, after which the ability was named by the Eldian Restorationists.
- Karl Fritz - The first of the Reiss family monarchs and the 145th of the Fritz family monarchs, after which the ability was named by Hange Zoë.
- Rod and Uri's father - A Reiss king who inherited the Founding Titan from a previous monarch.
- Uri Reiss - A Reiss king who inherited the Founding Titan from his father.
- Frieda Reiss - A Reiss queen who inherited the Founding Titan from Uri Reiss, currently the last of the Founding Titans.