| This article or section does not cite, or does not have enough references or sources.|
Please help improve this article by introducing appropriate citations.
| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Specifically, it needs the story and images.
Historia is a rather short girl with blonde hair and large eyes. She wears the traditional Junior High school uniform.
Bubbly and full of energy, Historia is always seen in a good or favorable mood. An extremely social person, Historia is notoriously bad at keeping a secret.
Historia is seen among the other first year students entering Attack Junior High School. She is assigned to Class 3 with many other students, including her close friend Ymir.
A school-wide dance is announced and Historia is asked by Reiner to be his date, which she accepts. Later, she goes over to Annie and hears that she is planning on asking someone from Class 4. Knowing Annie has a soft spot for Eren, Historia asks if that is who it is only to be quieted. Annie swears Historia to keep it secret; she agrees to but then immediately tells Ymir who was nearby, angering Annie.
During the athletic competition between the first year students and the upperclassmen, Historia dons a cheerleader outfit and vows to cheer the first year students on from the sidelines. As she does so, many of the boys in the class start to feel light-headed due to the sight of her. However, Historia soon learns her partner caught a cold and unavailable to perform; she quickly rushes to try and find a replacement. She finds Annie walking back towards the school and persuades her to join in cheering. Handing her a uniform, Historia drags Annie back to the other students; she is perplexed when Annie agrees to cheer, then unexpectedly runs away moments later.
Historia is with Ymir when both Reiner and Bertolt come by, inviting them to the upcoming summer festival. Historia agrees to go with Reiner but is dismayed about Bertolt's lack of confidence in finding someone to go with. After he eventually gets Annie to come, Historia mentions to Bertolt that his lingering crush on Annie is a big discussion point with the other girls; this, coupled with Reiner secretly devising a plan for Bertolt to win Annie's attention, drives Bertolt further into embarrassment. Eventually, Historia goes over and slaps Bertolt, telling him to become more confident in himself. The day after the summer festival, Historia overhears Bertolt's explanation of the events with Annie and initially believe he succeeded in asking her to become his girlfriend. When Historia, Ymir and Reiner hear that did not happen at all, Historia calls Bertolt a dumbass and begins slapping him again.
One day, Historia and Ymir are leaving school and they pass by a store selling crepes; Historia immediately wishes to purchase one. However, Ymir turns down her request and says she is becoming fat. Historia protests and ignores the amount of food she's eaten over the last few days, claiming that it is the season to enjoy food. Historia eventually reveals that she has gained a few pounds but can't help herself; Historia becomes terrified when Ymir insists she will become a pig if she continues to binge on sweets. Ymir relents and offers to split a crepe as long as Historia promises to get in shape.
- Ymir - Arguably her closest friend, Historia is never seen far from Ymir; however, her over-the-top enthusiasm occasionally gets on Ymir's nerves.
- Annie Leonhart - Annie is one of Historia's classmates in Class 3. Historia has playfully teased Annie over her presumed feelings for Eren. When Historia was in need of a partner to help cheer on the other first year students, she immediately went to find Annie knowing that she would likely be willing to help.
- Reiner Braun - Another of Historia's classmates. It is unknown if Historia is aware of Reiner's crush on her, but she did agree to go with him to a dance at the school.
- Bertolt Hoover - While Historia has not interacted that much with Bertolt, it is presumed that they are friends. Despite this, Historia can get frustrated by his lack of self confidence or decision making; this results in her often slapping him in the face.
- Frieda Reiss - Historia's long lost half-sister. She came to Attack Junior High after getting a job there. During lunch, she revealed her true identity to Historia and Ymir and ran out of the classroom crying.
- Rod Reiss - Rod is Historia's and Frieda's father.