|War Hammer Titans|
|◄ Preceded by||Lara Tybur
|Followed by ►|
|Unknown member of the Tybur Family||Eren Jaeger|
|Brother... You have fulfilled your duty as a Tybur.|
|— Lara commemorates her brother's legacy|
Lara was a lady of regal appearance, standing relatively tall with gray eyes. She had black, slightly wavy hair that was kept behind her head in a bun; and her facial features were small and gaunt. She wore a black and white dress with long, puffy sleeves and an embroidered white collar.
As the War Hammer Titan, Lara possessed a white muscular body that was masculine in appearance and stood at a height comparable to that of the Attack Titan. The head and neck of her Titan were covered by what appeared to be a second layer of skin shaped like a cowl that over layed the Titan’s ears and much of its face; only its eyes, mouth, and jaw were exposed through a segmented mesh of skin.
Very little can be seen of Lara's personality, but it can be inferred that she shared her brother's radical views regarding Paradis and Eldians as a whole. She participates in Willy's plan to use his own life and the lives of the people of Liberio to draw out and kill Eren Jaeger, and is able to keep a cool head and remain focused on her mission even after her brother's death. She also appears to act on her own accord rather then listen to what Marley wishes to do, as seen when she attempted to kill Eren, rather than eat or capture him like Marley wanted.
At some point within the past thirteen years, Lara Tybur inherited the power of the War Hammer Titan, though her inheritance of this power was kept a closely guarded secret. Upon inheriting the memories of her predecessors, she shared her knowledge with her brother Willy, who was stunned by the revelations of which she was made aware.
Lara observes Willy's production from backstage during the night of the festival, where he shares the knowledge of the Great Titan War which he learned. Suddenly, the production comes to a halt when the Attack Titan bursts forth from the building behind the stage, killing Willy and starting a rampage.
Lara survives the destruction of the stage and honors her brother for his work, starting her transformation into the War Hammer Titan. However, the Attack Titan turns to assault her before her transformation can complete, relentlessly beating her Titan with hardened fists. She manages to stop the barrage by using the power of her Titan to impale the Attack Titan on a massive pike of hardened Titan flesh while she regenerates her body.
Upon fully regenerating her Titan, Lara generates her Titan's signature war hammer to finish off the Attack Titan. It evades her first swing but is caught in a trap of spikes created by the War Hammer Titan. Without any desire to consume the Attack Titan to gain the stolen Founder, Lara decapitates the Attack Titan, exposing Eren Jaeger within the nape.
She asks Eren if he has any final words, but is caught in a surprise attack by Mikasa Ackermann, who fires eight Thunder Spears into the War Hammer's nape. Despite the complete destruction of the War Hammer's nape, Lara is able to construct a crossbow and fires a bolt towards the Attack Titan, forcing Eren to abandon his Titan's body.
After realizing that Lara's body is underneath the ruins of the stage, Eren transforms again and grabs the crystal encapsulating her body. Severing the cable of flesh connecting Lara to her Titan, the War Hammer Titan collapses. Eren attempts to eat the crystal containing Lara's body, but is stopped by an attack from Porco Galliard's Jaw Titan form.
Lara uses the distraction to create another War Hammer Titan and attempts to impale Eren on another pike. However, Eren is able to harden his body to block the pike and Lara is too weak to break through his hardening.
Eren tries biting through Lara's crystal but only succeeds in breaking his own jaw. Eren exits his Titan's nape and transforms again, picking up the crystal in his new Titan body. The Jaw Titan attacks Eren again, and Eren reflexively uses Lara's crystal to shield himself from its claws.
To his and Lara's surprise, the Jaw's claws manage to slash her chest inside the crystal. Seeing a way to break through the crystal, Eren disables the Jaw Titan and jams the crystal into its mouth. Applying pressure to the Jaw Titan's jaws, Eren is able to crush Lara's crystal and kill her, consuming her remains in order to gain the War Hammer Titan's power.
- Structural hardening: The War Hammer Titan afforded its holder the power to generate solid structures out of hardened Titan flesh. This ability far outstripped the Titan hardening heretofore observed in the Attack, Beast, Female, and even Armored Titans. Rather than simply hardening parts of its Titan body, the War Hammer Titan could create durable weaponized structures—both solid and flexible—capable of breaking through other Titan hardening. Lara Tybur made use of this ability to manifest the signature war hammer for which the Titan is named, a giant pike with which she impaled the Attack Titan, ground spikes small enough to go unnoticed by (and damage or entrap) other Titan opponents, a cat-o’-nine-tails whip capable of demolishing buildings, and more.
- Crystallization: Much like the Female Titan, the War Hammer Titan enabled Lara to encase herself in a crystalline barrier that shielded her human body from damage. While the appearance of this crystal was similar to the one in which Annie Leonhart enveloped herself, Lara Tybur's use of this ability enabled her to retain consciousness, as well as the ability to control her Titan's body.
- Regeneration: Like all others with the power of the Titans, Lara's War Hammer Titan was able to regenerate any wounds received in battle. After enduring the sudden and devastating barrage of punches from the Attack Titan, Lara's War Hammer Titan was able to fully regenerate its missing flesh and limbs in a matter of minutes after impaling the Attack Titan.
- Remote operation: While encased in her crystal, Lara was able to remotely operate her War Hammer Titan, an arrangement that circumvents the typical weakness of the Titan's nape. The crystal and the Titan's body were connected through a long cable of flesh. When this ability was utilized, the body of the War Hammer Titan was generated from the feet upwards, rather than from the nape outwards.
- Previous inheritor of the War Hammer Titan (as a Pure Titan)
- Multiple residents of Liberio (unintentional)