FANDOM


  • If "The" isn't part of the name, then why did you put it back in the bold?

      Loading editor
    • Aggression25 wrote:
      If "The" isn't part of the name, then why did you put it back in the bold?

      I thought I was reverting it back LOL

        Loading editor
    • Forgiven. We all make mistakes.

      Say, you think the second season ending sounds sad?

        Loading editor
    • Aggression25 wrote:
      Forgiven. We all make mistakes.

      Say, you think the second season ending sounds sad?

      Personally I like it but they should've made S2 ED the final seasons ED because it is so out of place

        Loading editor
    • Ethan Harmicar123 wrote:

      Aggression25 wrote:
      Forgiven. We all make mistakes.

      Say, you think the second season ending sounds sad?

      Personally I like it but they should've made S2 ED the final seasons ED because it is so out of place

      They probably have their reasons for making it the first ending to the new season.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.