FANDOM


  •   Loading editor
    • Isayama decided to torture his fans... Again

      Also this chapter is literally the only chapter that made me cry, instead of feeling down

        Loading editor
    • Isayama, you damn monster, how dare you put this out. You haven't any clue what damage you've done, screw you pal. No point in carrying now that you've done this.

        Loading editor
    • McRiley
      McRiley removed this reply because:
      Cringe
      22:10, May 8, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Fire Eater wrote:
      Isayama, you damn monster, how dare you put this out. You haven't any clue what damage you've done, screw you pal. No point in carrying now that you've done this.

      Because he killed Sasha? It's not like he killed anyone important. She'll do just as much in death as she did in life: nothing.

        Loading editor
    • Neetaku don't you even I swear.

        Loading editor
    • Neetaku wrote:

      Because he killed Sasha? It's not like he killed anyone important. She'll do just as much in death as she did in life: nothing.

      Damn!

        Loading editor
    • Isayama doesn't care, he doesn't care about us and he doesn't see the value in anyone he's created. It was true with Ymir, it is true with Sasha. Screw that fool.

        Loading editor
    • Not now, NOT now, burn this whole mess away.

        Loading editor
    • Because there isn't any value in those characters. Ymir was a red herring who was only prominent for around 10 chapters, and all Sasha has done for 80 chapters now is stand in the background and say nothing. Could Isayama have given them more prominent roles? Yes. Did he? No. And as a result, neither of them hold any real value, and so the series loses nothing with their deaths.

        Loading editor
    • Neetaku wrote:
      Because there isn't any value in those characters. Ymir was a red herring who was only prominent for around 10 chapters, and all Sasha has done for 80 chapters now is stand in the background and say nothing. Could Isayama have given them more prominent roles? Yes. Did he? No. And as a result, neither of them hold any real value, and so the series loses nothing with their deaths.

      Jesus Christ, you're trying to get us all triggered aren't you?, have you heard of opinions?

        Loading editor
    • Don't ever make excuses for him.

        Loading editor
    • Isayama just made himself an enemy this week. Bad move.

        Loading editor
    • Fire Eater wrote:
      Don't ever make excuses for him.

      Wich one?

        Loading editor
    • Yes, McRiley, I have heard of opinions. I'm expressing my own, right now. It is my opinion that Ymir served her purpose in the story, and so her death was warranted, and that Sasha had no purpose in the story, so she might as well have been written off.

      I'm not making excuses, Fire Eater, I'm saying that I don't believe killing a glorified extra like Sasha is a bad idea. It's certainly better than just keeping her around in the background and pretending she's a real character.

        Loading editor
    • No offense, but that's a bit melodramatic. He's telling a story you don't like? You have no obligation to continue following it. Let's not pretend killing a fictional character makes him a terrible person.

        Loading editor
    • KemonoTitan wrote:
      No offense, but that's a bit melodramatic. He's telling a story you don't like? You have no obligation to continue following it. Let's not pretend killing a fictional character makes him a terrible person.

      Let's not pretend we're not douchebags sometimes

        Loading editor
    • Connie was a better option to kill in a way of 'useless' character then, Sasha was good sniper atleast ;p

        Loading editor
    • Flexi13 wrote: Connie was a better option to kill in a way of 'useless' character then, Sasha was good sniper atleast ;p

      Yeah, Sasha at least had development

        Loading editor
    • Man, that would have been perfect if Gabi had killed Sasha and Connie before she was captured.

        Loading editor
    • Neetaku wrote: Man, that would have been perfect if Gabi had gotten Sasha and Connie before she was captured.

      I don't know anymore

        Loading editor
    • As expected, zeke was working with the survey corps. I’m curious to know more about this Yelena character.

      RIP Sasha aka “potato girl” :(

      Damn it Gabi! Well, at least those two got caught and beat up a little.

        Loading editor
    • Neetaku wrote: Man, that would have been perfect if Gabi had killed Sasha and Connie before she was captured.

      Would have been perfect if you were less harsh

        Loading editor
    • McRiley wrote:

      Neetaku wrote: Man, that would have been perfect if Gabi had killed Sasha and Connie before she was captured.

      Would have been perfect if you were less harsh

      Wow, you're trying to get us all triggered aren't you?, have you heard of opinions?

        Loading editor
    • AhmedHadi1
      AhmedHadi1 removed this reply because:
      Uncivil
      00:02, May 9, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • I've been saying on Discord that Gabi is gonna end up shooting Sasha since Feb, so it was by no means unexpected, and could've been seen coming miles away, but it still hit me when it happened.

      R.I.P Sasha Blouse a.k.a Potato Girl.

        Loading editor
    • AhmedHadi1 wrote:
      I've been saying on Discord that Gabi is gonna end up shooting Sasha since Feb, so it was by no means unexpected, and could've been seen coming miles away, but it still hit me when it happened.

      R.I.P Sasha Blouse a.k.a Potato Girl.

      It was because you've been saying that since February that I didn't believe it would happen for even a second. Isayama killing off a popular character? In a way that was cleverly foreshadowed in an earlier chapter? Neither are really his MO. I'm still kind of floored that it happened at all.

        Loading editor
    • Idk, I kinda sensed it, especially when I saw this panel

        Loading editor
    • Is it really bad to feel sad for a death that is fictional?

        Loading editor
    • Flexi13 is correct, Isayama though is a stupid A who just wanted to guess this bit of sadism out of his system. Would've been way more productive if her decision cost Connie his life and she had to come to terms with that, not this contrived BS. Idiot!

      He never gave a crap that we loved her character. Or he would have let her make the series finale before offing her. And right after teasing us with her near death at Shiganshina!

      Damn him.

        Loading editor
    • Change her fate in the anime, damn it. Change it!

        Loading editor
    • McRiley wrote: Is it really bad to feel sad for a death that is fictional?

      It's not bad. It means that character meant something to you.

        Loading editor
    • I was a little surprised Sasha's death didn't have more of a moment. Gabi just fired into the crowd and she happened to be the one in the way of the bullet.

      But that being said, I don't have a problem with her dying. She was supposed to have died ages ago so she was living on borrowed time anyway, and as Neetaku said, she stopped having a plot purpose a long time ago. If she was not in Uprising or Return to Shiganshina the arcs wouldn't have played out much differently.

      For more practical purposes, we also have a larger cast now, so thinning the amount of active characters by either death or retirement to accommodate the newer, more relevant ones is fine by me. (And I'm a big Erwin fan so I already had one of my faves ripped out of the series. That's fine. I still read it.)

        Loading editor
    • RuneLai wrote:
      I was a little surprised Sasha's death didn't have more of a moment. Gabi just fired into the crowd and she happened to be the one in the way of the bullet.

      It's funny that you say that, because I actually kind of feel like the chapter spent too much time on it. The moment itself happened incredibly fast, like you said, but nothing else happened in the chapter. Sasha and Zeke still being alive are the only things that actually happened in this chapter.

        Loading editor
    • Hugely anticlimactic and badly timed death. Isayama is just an a-hole, plain and simple. This was an unproductive move, he simply doesn't care that any of these guys do mean anything to us. Eren, Mikasa, Levi, Reiner.......That's all he wants us to focus on, he might as well have cut Ymir out of his story completely and Annie is still a total no-show. But Sasha......He screwed us over and he screwed her over. She could've had development, Connie could've had a lot more of it by now, Jean could've had a lot more of it before the Marley arc, so nobody should be wasting their time trying to cover his arse. 

        Loading editor
    • Change the damned outcome. He owes us all for this betrayal, change the f'ing outcome in the anime. 

        Loading editor
    • Without Sasha Blouse, there is no more Attack on Titan. 

        Loading editor
    • Fire Eater wrote:
      Hugely anticlimactic and badly timed death. Isayama is just an a-hole, plain and simple. This was an unproductive move, he simply doesn't care that any of these guys do mean anything to us. Eren, Mikasa, Levi, Reiner.......That's all he wants us to focus on, he might as well have cut Ymir out of his story completely and Annie is still a total no-show. But Sasha......He screwed us over and he screwed her over. She could've had development, Connie could've had a lot more of it by now, Jean could've had a lot more of it before the Marley arc, so nobody should be wasting their time trying to cover his arse. 

      Who's covering for him? I'm saying it's a good thing that he kills Sasha if he's not going to do anything with her, and he should have taken out Connie while he was at it.

      I'm not entirely sure what you want from Isayama. You keep criticizing him for not doing anything with Sasha's character, and yet you say that he's ruined her character by killing her now, but there was nothing to ruin. He's just getting rid of a character he doesn't plan on using in the future, and I think that's a better move than just keeping her around and not utilizing her. If you think here character is under-written now, just imagine if she had lived to the end of series.

        Loading editor
    • Neetaku, you are really grinding me badly. And your last question is especially insulting. You obviously do not get it. 

        Loading editor
    • Sasha's my f'ing favorite, so I'm not about to be lectured by you, you know what I wanted from Isayama. What's pettier? Wanting a favorite to live, or chastising someone for daring to hope for that? 

        Loading editor
    • So you Neetaku feel free not to comment any further on it if you are that apathetic to what a lot of us are feeling from looking at this disturbing chapter that has left me personally nauseated the entire week. 

        Loading editor
    • Seven on my top 10 favorite characters are Kenny Ackerman, Erwin Smith, Grisha Yeager, Eren Kruger, Uri Reiss, Hannes, and Willy Tybur, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't talk down to me about characters that you like dying.

      I fail to see how I'm chastising you by asking a question. And I'm not sure what's chastising about me stating my opinion that it's better for Sasha's character to die now than to continue to be side-lined and wasted in future chapters.

        Loading editor
    • You hit first, Neetaku, so I suggest you not deliberately rub salt into the wound as you are. I don't mock you with your favorites getting killed. Why are you? 

      You asked what I wanted from Isayama. I think you just answered your own question, dude. It's not an elephant in the room, it's like Moby Dick in the room. 

        Loading editor
    • Let me say this clearly: I. Am. Not. Mocking. You. For. Liking. Sasha. I. Am. Expressing. An. Opinion. It is my opinion that killing Sasha now is preferable to giving her the Moblit treatment and just leaving her as a listless drifter in the background of the series who has nothing to do.

        Loading editor
    • You're literally spelling out why I'd like Isayama's head to roll right now and you still don't seem to acknowledge it. 

      See there's the problem with a significant fraction of this fandom. Like Isayama, you don't give enough of a damn to address that very problem before he decides to pull his death dealer act. I expect better, and so should the rest of you. Especially for something that somehow has managed seventy million copies in sales, I expect BETTER than this! 

      I don't expect this kind of incompetence and laziness from such a Tezuka wannabe. 

        Loading editor
    • He should suck it up and acknowledge his missteps. But we know even the anime is too lazy to address any of the shortcomings of the manga, it's just a step by step repeat like we're watching Sailor Moon Crystal, except with a budget that is much better utilized. Too bad not all of the best animation in Japan can mask what a shallow fest it actually is for the very things you just named. The Mobilt treatment, if you prefer among other pretty big things. He thinks the Titans became an afterthought in the Uprising arc, there are plenty more points where they became an afterthought. But that's the least of his faults in the face of the Mobilt treatment. Which one day will come back to undermine this thing's idiotic popularity. In time, it will. 

        Loading editor
    • Ok, there's something we can agree on. Isayama mishandled her character big time, by not giving her any sort of development past the Clash of the Titans arc. But that's not entirely his fault. Considering he intended for her to die back then, I find it hard to fault him for losing track of her in the shuffle after his editor convinced him to keep her alive. The sad truth is Sasha's character has been dead for a while now, because Isayama was never able to find a way to work her back into the story and make her relevant after he backed out of his original plan for her. Should she have gotten more development since he chose to keep her around? Sure. But I can't fault him for not finding a way to include her in the narrative in a more meaningful way. I can only fault him for starting her character on a downward spiral by choosing to keep her around longer than she was needed.

        Loading editor
    • Fire Eater, as a mentioned in the other thread, you seem to have different expectations from several of us here.

      For me, being willing to kill a character is a huge draw. It's a plus! I like when a creator isn't afraid to thin the cast, especially in a war story with deaths should be routine. I don't read this stuff because I'm looking for everyone to go home and have a happily ever after. I'll read/watch something else for that. I like Attack on Titan for being grim, and death is a part of that.

      You're free to feel how you do, but you don't seem to accept that others won't agree with you and you're upset that we won't.

        Loading editor
    • That's because Isayama is nowhere near as brilliant as the ridiculous success of his brainchild would have you think. I haven't had the wool pulled over my eyes, I look at things critically, I don't look for mindless entertainment. And this is not what I call mindless entertainment, this is what I call a freaking mistake. A freaking mistake being having gotten invested at all or attached to anybody knowing what this thing was, letting my morbid curiosity get the better of myself. I will not even be able to get myself to give a flying f*** what happens next because he just offed the most endearing character criminally early and didn't have enough of a care to make her presence or her end meaningful enough even when he knew how vocal her fandom was, same as that of Ymir and probably many others. This chapter is AWFUL. For the fact that it is a senseless gut punch that overshadows its more compelling elements. Who gives a damn about Zeke when this is what's going on on top of it? Sorry but for me that is an afterthought. And Isayama deserves whatever heat he receives for going through with this. I personally am deeply affected by this because I absolutely adored Sasha and was all but begging for her to make the finale. This is something I don't want to feel, and I despise him for it. I don't give a shit about Paradis' fate now that this has happened. Let everyone get massacred if he cares so little. Then at least Sasha wouldn't feel like the special case she has been for the reason that he hated her enough to go through with his scheme anyway. If he doesn't care, he can't ask me to. 

        Loading editor
    • Fire Eater wrote:
      That's because Isayama is nowhere near as brilliant as the ridiculous success of his brainchild would have you think. I haven't had the wool pulled over my eyes, I look at things critically, I don't look for mindless entertainment. And this is not what I call mindless entertainment, this is what I call a freaking mistake. A freaking mistake being having gotten invested at all or attached to anybody knowing what this thing was, letting my morbid curiosity get the better of myself. I will not even be able to get myself to give a flying f*** what happens next because he just offed the most endearing character criminally early and didn't have enough of a care to make her presence or her end meaningful enough even when he knew how vocal her fandom was, same as that of Ymir and probably many others. This chapter is AWFUL. For the fact that it is a senseless gut punch that overshadows its more compelling elements. Who gives a damn about Zeke when this is what's going on on top of it? Sorry but for me that is an afterthought. And Isayama deserves whatever heat he receives for going through with this. I personally am deeply affected by this because I absolutely adored Sasha and was all but begging for her to make the finale. This is something I don't want to feel, and I despise him for it. I don't give a shit about Paradis' fate now that this has happened. Let everyone get massacred if he cares so little. Then at least Sasha wouldn't feel like the special case she has been for the reason that he hated her enough to go through with his scheme anyway. If he doesn't care, he can't ask me to. 

      Are YOU one of the those who just hate-watch and try to bash on it by your own opinions? 

        Loading editor
    • To answer that question, no. 

        Loading editor
    • Guess this was coming eventually. Sad to see Sasha go, but I guess that's how things role sometimes, especially since she lived longer than planned. I'll be curious to see what happens next, now with Zeke actually working with them, and I guess Gabi and Falco are likely going to see how things have really gone with the walled Eldians.

        Loading editor
    • Thank you for that. 

        Loading editor
    • REVIVE SASHA!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • سلومي العليمي wrote:
      REVIVE SASHA!!!!!!

      Burn this chapter and the hand that wrote it. 

        Loading editor
    • It was a depressing chapter. We're only just getting back to the main characters after a lengthy time-skip and unsurprisingly, they've all changed. I'm especially sad because I'm watching my favorite character turn into the mirror image of his father and become more and more isolated.

      The manga itself is turning a corner and the climatic events that took place are a sign of that. Sasha was the main comic relief and her death is basically the death of all humor and light-heartedness in the manga. 

      This has been the first truly depressing chapter in a long time for me.

        Loading editor
    • Well, as sad as Sasha's death was, looking at things from an objective standpoint, this was a win for Eldia. 

      They lost eight soldiers, one of which was a veteran. It's sad, but it's also relatively little in the face of the damage they inflicted on Marley. Twenty battleships vaproized, as well as the port supporting them, tens of thosuands of soldiers, the entire Marleyan High Command save Magath pancaked, and most importantly taking two more Titans from them. 

      If the world mobilizes against Eldia, they now that the ability to revive the Wall Titans and form an impenatrible defense around the island. It's understandible that the Survey Corps are pissed at Eren for his actions, but you can't deny that they paid off big time. 

        Loading editor
    • I haven't read all of above comments and I don't have time to either.

      So I'l just leave my thoughts here.

      One of the most basic rules in writing is that nothing, and I mean NOTHING! is capable of killing a comic relief character. Just look at Buggy from One Piece (maybe not a good example because no-one dies in One Piece except Ace), Inoue Orihime from Bleach, and even Might Guy from Naruto (who survived a certain death just by being a CR character).

      If the point of SnK's brutality was to show that anyone can die, why is Levi still alive? I mean, he is basically nearing his 40s, he isn't young anymore. And statistically, he should already be dead. Eren, Armin, and Mikasa are alive only and only because they are main characters. Berthold was killed off despite being the single most iconic character in the work. Ymir was killed off despite being a character far more interesting than say, Connie. Ervin was killed off so Armin could be spotlighted. 

      Levi was, as a character, burned out in Uprising Arc. After he dealt with Kenny, there is very little he can actually do for plot. And I mean, Old Team Levi was killed, Erwin, Mike, and basically anyone above the age of 30 or so (except Hange). 

      But Levi "misteriously" survived.

      Because he became a fanservice material.

      Isayama even outright stated that Sasha was a CR character. It becomes more and more apparent that Isayama may not be as good writer as he was originaly praised.

      I mean, just look at Paradisians:

      "Hey, the entire world hates us. Hey, here's an idea, let's commit a terrorist act so not only will people hate us even more, but will now actually have a reason for it. Who cares that we are 10,000 or so and reducing people on one island agains potentially millions, lol we has two whole Titans!"

      Furthermore, Warhammer Titan was seriously underwhelming for something so hyped: lived a two chapters and then died.

      With this chapter, Isayama killed one of the most beloved characters overall, and made one more irredeemable.

      For what it matters, I'll drop SnK here. And I know I'm not the only one.

      And if I ever meet Isayama, I'll quite literally spit in his face.

        Loading editor
    • And I will do the same. If anything, it would've made more sense for Connie or even Levi freaking Ackerman to die. Instead, Isayama kills off the girl who nearly trumps Levi as the series' mascot. The Warhammer was indeed a short-lived foe, and Zeke, Pieck and Reiner all get passing acknowledgements for their part in the battle. 

      Isayama exposed all of his faults a week ago today. And he stomped on the heart of his series with this crass move. He probably felt nothing killing Sasha. But Isayama is one man in the face of countless fans who felt extremely differently. 

        Loading editor
    • Ahhh damn I already thought that Gabi was an annoying litlte bitch before, now I fucking hate her even more.... Arghhh...

        Loading editor
    • Izel93 wrote:
      Ahhh damn I already thought that Gabi was an annoying litlte bitch before, now I fucking hate her even more.... Arghhh...

      I actually liked Gabi.

      Before she gave away her soul to the monster that lives under Satan's bed.

        Loading editor
    • Don't forget, that now they can propably wake up Titans in the Walls and control them, thanks to Zeke.

      And Eren forced them to do that btw.

        Loading editor
    • Speaking as someone mostly indifferent to Sasha, I was saddened to see her go. As for Eren being irredeemable, I wouldn't say that. He certainly went beyond the pale but he essentially put himself into a mental trap to do so. Damned if he did, because obviously, and damned if he didn't because he wouldn't be able to achieve the next step of his plan to protect Eldia. 

      Eren is willing to make the difficult choices, but he made them without consulting his closest friends. That's the main issue here.

        Loading editor
    • I enjoyed it  and didn't cry :-D !!

        Loading editor
    • I actually like Gabi more now. She was really annoying before, but her speech about what she's fighting for, how she wants a day when she no longer has to wear the armband, makes her very sympathetic. From her point of view, she has no reason not shoot at the invaders of her home.

      If the battle in Liberio had been told from her POV (like the invasion of Shiganshina had been told from Eren's), we'd probably cheering that she managed to catch up with and shoot the bastards who just bombed her hometown.

      Unless you gets just looooove hate-reading something, you can always stop reading Attack on Titan and find another fandom. Vote with your wallet, and buy something else. (And if you're not paying, then Isayama doesn't really owe you anything. It's not like you're helping him make a living.) You'll probably be happier finding something you love than gnashing your teeth on message boards.

        Loading editor
    • Finally, no Sasha anymore!!! More seriously, I was surprised she left that way, but it's quite interesting Gabi got her almost the same way Sasha killed the gatekeeper.

      And I agree with you Rune, her speech about her Eldian condition is more interesting than the basic 'Islanders are devils'. Even if it's due to Marley propaganda, it's better to have the character sharing her own opinion and experience rather than just repeating what she was told since preschool. 

      As for Zeke, heh, no surprise. ^_^

        Loading editor
    • Wow, listen to you guys, you wanna tell us it's not mockery now, RuneLai? 

        Loading editor
    • Change her fate in the anime and then everyone's happy. Do not indulge this hack by letting him believe that his indifference is shared by everyone else. She was beloved for a reason, so to hell with him if he didn't understand that. 

        Loading editor
    • Helel ben Shahaar wrote:

      One of the most basic rules in writing is that nothing, and I mean NOTHING! is capable of killing a comic relief character. Just look at Buggy from One Piece (maybe not a good example because no-one dies in One Piece except Ace), Inoue Orihime from Bleach, and even Might Guy from Naruto (who survived a certain death just by being a CR character).

      There's nothing inherently wrong with killing off a comedic character just because other series haven't done it before. Personally, I think it's a good thing when a series chooses not to follow the conventions of other series, and tries to do things that haven't been done before.

      That being said, just because Isayama originally intended for Sasha to be a comedic character doesn't mean she is one. Outside of her potato incident, and the one brief moment where she went crazy over meat at the beginning of RtS, she hasn't really provided any meaningful comedic moments to the series. There have certainly been sparse attempts, but nothing memorable, and most of the attempts at comedy fall flat (at least for me) anyway.

      I'd actually say if there was any real comedic element in the series it would be Hange. Isayama has been more consistent in trying to provide laughter from her eccentricities, and for the most part I find her comedic moments to land better than any of Sasha's.

        Loading editor
    • Fire Eater wrote: Wow, listen to you guys, you wanna tell us it's not mockery now, RuneLai? 

      As I said before, Fire Eater, you seem to have trouble accepting that other people don't agree with you. You post comments assuming things like "mockery" and "Change her fate in the anime and then everyone's happy." Yes, I supposed Isayama could be mustache-twirling in some capacity, but you know the second statement is false because this discussion is happening and there are people in this thread who are perfectly fine with the fact she died.

      You are very close to earning yourself a time-out due to the fact you are argumentative, you are saying the same things over and over again with nothing to add, and you are also posting in the featured image/article/polls thread with no intention of suggesting or voting. If you would like to avoid being muted, calm down and recognize that no matter how hard you argue this isn't the place to win converts.

      I'm not expecting you to love Attack on Titan, but you seem to have an expectation that other people should fall out of love with it.

        Loading editor
    • Again Isayama has no clue how to use his characters, that is his biggest weakness. Even if you don't agree with Sasha's popularity, she did mean something to a lot of people. And this is both ill-timed and beyond contrived. You can tell he didn't care. Dude teases her death in her last major battle which itself was set up for her demise, and then just offs her in her next when her post-timeskip self was extremely well-received? This guy sees everyone as nothing more than window-dressing. Total disconnect from who's reading. He just does not care. That's his problem, he does NOT care. 

        Loading editor
      • Hajime Isayama named Sasha after comedic actor Sacha Baron Cohen to reflect the fact that he intended for her to provide a comedic element to the series.[102]

      Quote taken straight from Sasha's article.

      Normally, I would agree with you. I'm a writer myself, and I killed of many of my characters.

      But CR characters are not to be touched. It is because they generally gather a lot of goodwill from readers.

      And I disagree about Sasha's lack of comedic presence: her infamous potato scene, she stealing meat from kitchen and sharing it with fellow recruits, she going full berserk and then fainting when Krista brought her some bread, she trying to polite a frightened horse into staying (and her over-the-top polite way of speech in general), when she wrestled her father over a piece of dry meat, when she (again) went berserk over meat and punched Marlowe and had to be restrained... Sasha was a comedic character through and through.

      But more importantly, Sasha was a good character: despite her food hoarding tendencies, she decided to share the meat she stole. She fought a titan without appropriate gear, and not only managed to save a child, but also escape. She saved Connie's life during a battle at Reiss Chappel. And despite living plenty of her life as a wolf in a place where everything wanted to either to kill you or kill you and eat you, she was very polite and kind.

      Sasha's death was also shocking because she had every chance to shoot Gabi, yet opted not to, and Gabi shot her even though she technically spared her life.

      If Isayama didn't learn that Sasha is basically off the aim from that infamous time when his editor broke into tears, he really isn't a good writer. And yes, he does owe me. Me and countless more who supported him for almost 10 years. He doesn't get to be selfish like that.

      And seriously, would it kill him to let Sasha live? Her death didn't even have any impact: he killed her and then forgot all about it.

        Loading editor
    • It seems you missed the part of my statement where I acknowledged that Isayama intended to make her comedic, but failed in practice. I know full well what he intended, and I know she was named after Sacha Baron Cohen. That being said, intent and action are two different things.

      Almost all of the moments you mentioned occurred before or during chapter 36, and she hasn't done anything meaningful since. Even though Isayama spared her life, he ceased to give her a reason to live.

      As for the untouchability of comedic characters, that's just an opinion (which you're entitled to have) that I disagree with. Some series kill off comedic characters specifically because the death can pack an emotional punch, and sometimes it can be used to signal a shift in tone for the series.

        Loading editor
    • Isayama didn't think enough of her to give her a bigger impact. But the fandom loved her, the fans latched on to her. She was ranked high on both sides of the Pacific, the girl may not have half the impact of Mikasa or even Armin but that love was real. I think fans really genuinely wanted more from her. 

      And this guy just robbed us of that, he killed off the one thing that made the manga's grim tone easier to stomach that isn't Hanji. And Hanji's role is getting far more serious lately as opposed to comedic. Isayama killed off the cast's most endearing supporting character. Her design, her mannerisms and her personality were so appealing that the girl in another anime could've easily warranted a far bigger focus. Instead we get this. How absurdly convenient that the one person she spared, there could've been countless refugees Sasha withheld her shots from while working her way to the Cart Titan, and this little insect just happens to be the one to take her out. Some see this as poetic irony, but it wouldn't be out of place in fanfiction levels of writing. Would've been far more impactful if someone Sasha loved was killed and she had to live with her choice. Have her deal with the guilt of it, that could've opened up so much potential for herself. It's not like Isayama sees Connie as anything more than window dressing either. What's been his role lately even if you think Zeke will still be relevant to him later? 

      But Isayama never liked Sasha enough to understand why her presence was so dearly appreciated. And never cared enough to lend her more to do any more than he has any of the others, not even Jean who he once said was his favorite to write for. He's been pretty late to the game giving that guy anything of importance either. Ymir is someone who he might as well have cut from the final product, her role is beyond insignificant for someone who was built up with so much mystery surrounding herself. Even the freaking War Hammer hasn't much to show for its debut, with Mrs. Tybur being more an object than a character. 

      If anyone's bitter about Sasha taking the fall for his laziness, then they have every right to be. 

        Loading editor
    • My inner Emiya Shirou hurting right now.

      - Wonder what will happen now with the collaboration happpening and what will become of Gabi and Falco.

      - Eren becoming a demon like Lelouch from Code Geass

      - I wonder if Eren will see his child self in Gabi?

        Loading editor
    • And if anyone doesn't mind, then they have every right to.

        Loading editor
    • Quit rocking the boat, Neetaku. You don't care, fine. But here's the hard truth, you got a lot of people who do. And several of us here have gone over in detail about our disapproval. 

        Loading editor
    • Bert was a character I liked. When he was killed off, I felt sadness, but I knew it would eventually happen.

      Frieda was a character I liked (in her 0.5 appearances). When she was killed of, I was bothered by it, but not too much.

      Mike was a character I liked. When he was killed off, I was almost mentally scarred because of how traumatic his death was. Same goes for Hannes.

      Team Levi was a set of character that I liked. When they wer killed of, I was sad as hell. Especially for Petra and Oluo.

      Ymir was a character that I liked. Her death was abrupt and pointless, and it almost made me give up on SnK.

      Erwin was a character that I liked. When he was killed off just to spotlight Armin (yes, remind me again how everyone can die in SnK) I was sad and somewhat angry.

      And despite all these deaths, I never gave myself the effort to write this much.

      So I hope you can see just how large of an impact did Sasha's death have on me.

      And I'm certain that there are hundreds, if not thousands that think like me in that regard.

        Loading editor
    • Fire Eater wrote:
      Quit rocking the boat, Neetaku. You don't care, fine. But here's the hard truth, you got a lot of people who do. And several of us here have gone over in detail about our disapproval. 

      Stop trying to delegitimize others' opinions by accusing them of "rocking the boat."

        Loading editor
    • Neetaku
      Neetaku removed this reply because:
      Somehow my message got duplicated
      23:11, May 9, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Careful not to double-post, dude. 

      Seriously though, Helel is right. Isayama should've learned his lesson after the backlash surrounding Ymir. Clearly the man still hasn't figured it all out yet. Defend him all you want, it doesn't address his shortcomings which must be called back out into the open now that this has happened. Of course we're angry that he did this to Sasha. Nobody actually wanted to see this happen even with all the warnings that it eventually would. The sadness is raw, the anger no less so. Guy just killed off what in his mind was a small element of something bigger, but to everyone else made this story worth following even with all the other shit going down in it. Her following is not a joke and the whole ride will suffer without her quirky presence. It will suffer. The man should not be proud of himself today. What he did borders on insulting. Let us be biased if that's our incentive. 

        Loading editor
    • Neet. Please try to act according to your station.

      I tell you this as a fellow wiki admin (Creepypasta Wiki). You are the face of this wiki. And right now that face isn't very welcoming.

        Loading editor
    • So defending the author of this series and requesting that another user not belittle others' opinions makes me a bad admin?

        Loading editor
    • Not at all. As a matter of fact, it's a good virtue. Just tone it down a smallest tad.

      And Fire. I get it. I feel you, man. I'm just as sad as you, and probably more. But seriously, turn down the heat a bit. Unless you go to his house and hold a shashka at his throath, you cannot change what he did.

        Loading editor
    • He needs to be held accountable, is what he needs. He should not have gone forward with this, and he should not be going any farther. I've never felt so personally affected and upset by what some jerk writer has done. This was an insult, this whole chapter can f*** itself. He screwed up, plain and simple. A big part of what little appeal was there has just been discarded. All I asked was that Sasha make it to almost the end. To whatever final battle ends up taking place that closes this thing out, I do not think that's unreasonable. Especially she lived through two near ends because she was that beloved. But like I said, Isayama does not care, and he is not as capable as some here are still trying to convince us. I'm not interested in hearing one more excuse for Hajime Isayama. 

        Loading editor
    • The Marley arc *is* the final arc. The series is set to end either this year, or next year.

        Loading editor
    • Ain't the final engagement. And how do you know this is the final arc? Unless you've personally talked to Hajime, I ain't taking anything at face value. 

      Good, because this overblown mess needs to end so that someone can come back in a decade with a superior reboot or remake or whatever. 

      Overhyped, poorly-paced, unfocused, and a major failure on character development. Sorry for how the anime's budget is being spent. 

        Loading editor
    • Neetaku wrote:
      The Marley arc *is* the final arc. The series is set to end either this year, or next year.

      And he couldn't let Sasha live that long?

      Isayama, fear every foreigner with blue eyes you ever see. Chances are, that's me.

        Loading editor
    • Helel ben Shahaar wrote:
      I haven't read all of above comments and I don't have time to either.

      So I'l just leave my thoughts here.

      One of the most basic rules in writing is that nothing, and I mean NOTHING! is capable of killing a comic relief character. Just look at Buggy from One Piece (maybe not a good example because no-one dies in One Piece except Ace), Inoue Orihime from Bleach, and even Might Guy from Naruto (who survived a certain death just by being a CR character).

      If the point of SnK's brutality was to show that anyone can die, why is Levi still alive? I mean, he is basically nearing his 40s, he isn't young anymore. And statistically, he should already be dead. Eren, Armin, and Mikasa are alive only and only because they are main characters. Berthold was killed off despite being the single most iconic character in the work. Ymir was killed off despite being a character far more interesting than say, Connie. Ervin was killed off so Armin could be spotlighted. 

      Levi was, as a character, burned out in Uprising Arc. After he dealt with Kenny, there is very little he can actually do for plot. And I mean, Old Team Levi was killed, Erwin, Mike, and basically anyone above the age of 30 or so (except Hange). 

      But Levi "misteriously" survived.

      Because he became a fanservice material.

      Isayama even outright stated that Sasha was a CR character. It becomes more and more apparent that Isayama may not be as good writer as he was originaly praised.

      I mean, just look at Paradisians:

      "Hey, the entire world hates us. Hey, here's an idea, let's commit a terrorist act so not only will people hate us even more, but will now actually have a reason for it. Who cares that we are 10,000 or so and reducing people on one island agains potentially millions, lol we has two whole Titans!"

      Furthermore, Warhammer Titan was seriously underwhelming for something so hyped: lived a two chapters and then died.

      With this chapter, Isayama killed one of the most beloved characters overall, and made one more irredeemable.

      For what it matters, I'll drop SnK here. And I know I'm not the only one.

      And if I ever meet Isayama, I'll quite literally spit in his face.

      We're all just as sad as you are, but i recommend you continue reading the manga. 

        Loading editor
    • I'm still hoping Sasha will somehow come back to life, by getting resuscitated or something.

        Loading editor
    • سلومي العليمي wrote:
      I'm still hoping Sasha will somehow come back to life, by getting resuscitated or something.

      Too bad that's not how death works

        Loading editor
    • I said resuscitated not ressurected.

        Loading editor
    • I'll go with my Near East friend on this one.

        Loading editor
    • Which one

        Loading editor
    • سلومي العليمي wrote:
      I said resuscitated not ressurected.

      What's the difference?

        Loading editor
    • Resurrection means supernatural forces.

      Resuscitation means medicine.

      And resurrection is for all the way dead, resuscitation is for nearly dead.

        Loading editor
    • Sucks that Sasha died, she was like...... Senpai level

        Loading editor
    • Adansel wrote:
      Sucks that Sasha died, she was like...... Senpai level

      She would probably be a kohai to me, but I see what you mean.

        Loading editor
    • Let's just hope it's only apparent death that Sasha is going through.

        Loading editor
    • سلومي العليمي wrote:
      Let's just hope it's only apparent death that Sasha is going through.

      Let's indeed.

      Wise words come from you, brother.

        Loading editor
    • Why couldn't the editor simply pressure Isayama into drawing a new papper instead of the one where Sasha dies?

        Loading editor
    • سلومي العليمي wrote:
      Why couldn't the editor simply pressure Isayama into drawing a new papper instead of the one where Sasha dies?

      Controversy brings money.

      And since Isayama is not Kubo (poor dude) he can do whatever he damn well pleases. 

        Loading editor
    • Does he receive fan reviews?

        Loading editor
    • Right, let Isayama do what he wan't, first he changed  ending which means whole story then spared Sasha ealier in the manga only because his editor went retard mode, making her to stay in the story for basically nothing, still i'll be missing her, despite that she was still major character and was here with us since beginning.

        Loading editor
    • He has absolutely no execuse for killing her. I understandwhy he had to kill Erwin so that Armin could get a spotlight. Reiner had to be saved and not be consumed by Erwin because he was needed for Marley Arc. But Sasha wasn't overshadowing or harming any other charachter, so he has absolutely no right to kill her, even is she didn't have a major role.

        Loading editor
    • سلومي العليمي wrote:
      He has absolutely no execuse for killing her. I understandwhy he had to kill Erwin so that Armin could get a spotlight. Reiner had to be saved and not be consumed by Erwin because he was needed for Marley Arc. But Sasha wasn't overshadowing or harming any other charachter, so he has absolutely no right to kill her, even is she didn't have a major role.

      Just like Marco getting killed so Jean could get development? how is it that most of the deaths in the show dosen't mean sh*t to anyone

        Loading editor
    • What kind of development do you think would come out of Sasha's death?

        Loading editor
    • سلومي العليمي wrote:
      What kind of development do you think would come out of Sasha's death?

      Riot

        Loading editor
    • There's no need to quote a message if you're going to reply right under it.

        Loading editor
    • You're entitled to your own opinion; even tho you're wrong and blind

        Loading editor
    • What the hell are you talking about

        Loading editor
    • سلومي العليمي wrote:
      What the hell are you talking about

      Nothing

        Loading editor
    • Good

        Loading editor
    • Adansel wrote:
      You're entitled to your own opinion; even tho you're wrong and blind

      There's no need to be rude.

        Loading editor
    • I'm cautiously optimistic that Sasha's death will be used as a way to develop Connie and Eren's characters. Well, I know it'll definitely be used to develop Eren's given the final shot in the chapter but I think there's a chance this death could finally lead to some real development for Connie, given his reaction to her death. I can't believe I'm saying it, but Isayama might finally be doing something with Connie.

        Loading editor
    • I am really happy that Sasha finally died, but I am equally disappointed with how she died, considering how much she meant for the fans. This the the problem with Isayama, he didn't give the soon-to-be carcasses enough time for themselves to actually do something meaningful before he reap them to shred, especially when theyre not the one under the spotlight. Just name it, Marco, Petra, Mike, Moblit, Berthold, Ymir and now Sasha, what a waste...

        Loading editor
    • Erdagon wrote:
      I am really happy that Sasha finally died,

      Under normal circumstances, I would bite your head off for even daring to say this...

      but I am equally disappointed with how she died, considering how much she meant for the fans. This the the problem with Isayama, he didn't give the soon-to-be carcasses enough time for themselves to actually do something meaningful before he ripped them to shred, especially when they're not the one under the spotlight. Just name it, Marco, Petra, Mike, Moblit, Berthold, Ymir and now Sasha, what a waste...

      ...but you've redeemed yourself with the rest of your comment.

      I completely agree, Isayama doesn't know how to handle characters. He is actually proving to be quite a poor writer.

        Loading editor
    • To those who got really mad or just can't accept Sasha's death, let me tell you one thing, a universal law of attack on titan : all redheads have one roles... to get you,and character around them attached to them and finally die a tragic death for our tears...

      Sasha is a redhead, and she is supposed to die a long time ago, she finally fulfilled her role at chapter #105, that was such a drag, but she still did die so its a good thing for her rather than just living for nothing...

      And attack on titan is not a story where you always get what you want, its a story of where you always don't get what you want and have to sacrifice something for greater good, even though its something endearing to you...

        Loading editor
    • And stop calling Sasha potato girl, you know she hated that, and now even after her death you still do it, do you not have the respect for the dead? 












      Btw her last word is Meat, she loves meat a lot more than potatoes so call her meat girl instead. XD

        Loading editor
    • Erdagon wrote:
      To those who got really mad or just can't accept Sasha's death, let me tell you one thing, a universal law of attack on titan : all redheads have one roles... to get you,and character around them attached to them and finally die a tragic death for our tears...

      Sasha is a redhead, and she is supposed to die a long time ago, she finally fulfilled her role at chapter #105, that was such a drag, but she still did die so its a good thing for her rather than just living for nothing...

      And attack on titan is not a story where you always get what you want, its a story of where you always don't get what you want and have to sacrifice something for greater good, even though its something endearing to you...

      @Helel Ben Shahaar this is why I'm happy for her death, it's like a justice, all other redheads died but she get to live because certain someone play cheat, just simply...unfair. Beside I can imagine how good (the impact) her death would be if she died when she is supposed to

        Loading editor
    • Her hair was brown.

        Loading editor
    • No, its reddish brown...

      Funfact: Redheads only exist in anime since the manga is only black and white, so we won't know who else is red until they appear in the anime (like nifa)

        Loading editor
    • We all have no choice but to get over her death.

        Loading editor
    • True.

      But still, I say Isayama deserves to have his ass whooped by the Goddess of Vigilante Justice.

        Loading editor
    • And let's also not give on hope until june.

        Loading editor
    • I'll be honest, Sasha's death honestly meant little to nothing to me. It was kind of the least intriguing thing in this chapter. It's just war, people die, and Sasha's death was long overdue.

      I'm more intrigued with eventhing else that happened and the potential implications.

      Still no word on the status of the WHT, which I'm kind of surprised about. You'd think Eren of Zeke would've brought it up at least in passing, but I'm suspicious of the fact it wasn't. I'm still an active skeptacist in saying that Eren has the WHT, there just isn't good definitive proof yet and the completely absence of it being mentioned in this chapter only adds to my skepticism. Not saying he didn't, but there's always a possibility.

      Curious what the story will go to now that Gabi and Falco are heading to Paradis.

      And this has only escalated my curiousity in what exactly their endgame is. Having Eren and Zeke together does potential give them increased control over the Founding Titan's power, but what exactly do they want to achieve with it? I don't think nor want the story to head to them using the Wall Titans to try and destroy enemy nations, we're too far into morally grey territory. Zeke does say he wants to give Eldian's their freedom. Optimally, I'm expecting them to use the Wall Titans like North Korea is using Nukes and try to force a negociation to free Eldians.

      Also, does the fact that only 8 people died on Paradis's side piss anybody else off? We had an entire shot of the Cart Titan mowing people down, and you're telling me those people were the ONLY people (other than Lobov and Sasha) hit this entire battle? I would expect at least a few more people shot down by some of Marley's military.

        Loading editor
    • Thinker224 wrote: Also, does the fact that only 8 people died on Paradis's side piss anybody else off? We had an entire shot of the Cart Titan mowing people down, and you're telling me those people were the ONLY people (other than Lobov and Sasha) hit this entire battle? I would expect at least a few more people shot down by some of Marley's military.

      I wouldn't say that I'm pissed off about it, but considering how serious things looked once the Warriors showed up, I'm surprised that they only lost six people. The implication while the fighting was actually going on, was that there were some damaging losses being taken. Six soldiers is still six people dead, but that's not very many for such an offensive launched in the middle of enemy territory.

      I suppose it's possible some of the people hit by debris might not have died from it, and where able to be carried to the airship for treatment. I'm not fully on board with this idea, but if we had an infirmary treating people it would be more realistic.

        Loading editor
    • Wow, there's a lot of ANGER!!! over Sasha's death; that was unexpected...



      Anyways, what I want to know is the reasons for Yelena and Onyankopon allying with Paradis.  Maybe Onyankopon has a hatred towards Marleyans due to their attacks on whatever country he lived in?

        Loading editor
    • I miss Bertholdt, that's all. Sasha was cool, but not very important for the plot. It would be better if she died in the volume 9 tbh, her death would have more sense. Here, the result is everyone hate Gaby, that's all. It's stupid.. Gaby is cool.

        Loading editor
    • RuneLai
      RuneLai removed this reply because:
      Off-topic
      15:59, May 15, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Channibal wrote:
      I miss Bertholdt, that's all. Sasha was cool, but not very important for the plot. It would be better if she died in the volume 9 tbh, her death would have more sense. Here, the result is everyone hate Gaby, that's all. It's stupid.. Gaby is cool.

      I completely agree about Sasha's death, it was rather pointless...just as much as her existence after the clash of titan arc. Her death is just a simple way of isayama to get rid of the characters he don't need. 

      Gabi is indeed cool, see the title of this chapter? Assassin's Bullet. Gabi is the Assassin, Sasha is her Victim. It's all Sasha's fault that herself died because she spared Gabi before...

        Loading editor
    • R.I.P. Sasha... you were best girl. :'(

      Unlike some in this thread, I'm not gonna hate on Isayama over this, even though she was my favorite female character.

      Her death aside, the rest of the chapter was fantastic.

        Loading editor
    • Why is everyone (Levi, Hange, Jean) so angry at Eren? What did he do wrong? IMO this operation was a big win for them. They lost only a few soldiers, but Marley lost much more (2 Titans, a lot of soldiers, their fleet, and so on....)

        Loading editor
    • Sir crocodile 92 wrote:
      Why is everyone (Levi, Hange, Jean) so angry at Eren? What did he do wrong? IMO this operation was a big win for them. They lost only a few soldiers, but Marley lost much more (2 Titans, a lot of soldiers, their fleet, and so on....)

      It's not so much the results that has them upset but his methods. Eren went against protocol and while his actions resulted in a victory, there was no guarantee that everything would just work out. And in the end, it didn't; I'm not too sad by Sasha's passing but it clearly was a bad blow for our heroes. 

        Loading editor
    • Sir crocodile 92 wrote:
      Why is everyone (Levi, Hange, Jean) so angry at Eren? What did he do wrong? IMO this operation was a big win for them. They lost only a few soldiers, but Marley lost much more (2 Titans, a lot of soldiers, their fleet, and so on....)

      I'm guessing it's that Eren tends to act on his own whims and desires, where as the others prefer more of a group consensus decision.

      In a way, with this operation, Eren took the choice out of their hands and acted by himself, forcing them to eventually come along to help him.

        Loading editor
    • Now i wish that mikasa or jean died.

        Loading editor
    • Senatedude15: Yo 14

      Senatedude14: What I’m sick

      Senatedude13: You missed last month

      Senatedude14: I’m aware alright now let’s do it so I don’t have to waste tissues on my nose.

      Paradis flashback: 50%

      Post time skip of Historia: 95%

      Old Pixis and Zackly: 82%

      Eren being cell mates with Zeke: 42%

      EMA breakup: 38%

      Eren and Armin not being friends anymore: 50%

      Annie is dead: 50%

      Annie update: 51%

      Sasha’s funeral: 75%

      Final battle taking place on Paradis: 99%

      Well that’s all I got this month the final arc is coming so Be prepared for more death and chaos.

        Loading editor
    • I sincerely hope Isayama understands that it doesn't matter what plans he has for Gabi going forward because she will forever be known as "the c**t who killed Sasha" and nothing more.

        Loading editor
    • PlasmaCutterPHD wrote: I sincerely hope that Isayama understands that it doesn't matter what plans he has for Gabi going forward because she will forever be known as "the c**t who killed Sasha" and nothing more.

      Well that may change, but who knows.
      
        Loading editor
    • Tdfern14 wrote:

      PlasmaCutterPHD wrote: I sincerely hope that Isayama understands that it doesn't matter what plans he has for Gabi going forward because she will forever be known as "the c**t who killed Sasha" and nothing more.

      Well that may change, but who knows.

      I have rather large doubts about that, but I will acknowledge the possibility, however small it is.

        Loading editor
    • PlasmaCutterPHD wrote:

      Tdfern14 wrote:

      PlasmaCutterPHD wrote: I sincerely hope that Isayama understands that it doesn't matter what plans he has for Gabi going forward because she will forever be known as "the c**t who killed Sasha" and nothing more.

      Well that may change, but who knows.

      I have rather large doubts about that, but I will acknowledge the possibility, however small it is.

      Oh you may be surprised.
      
        Loading editor
    • Fire Eater wrote:
      Neetaku don't you even I swear.

      No offense bro, but Sasha was the most useless and pointless character in the entire series.

        Loading editor
    • I came to see about eren's crime,the somewhat foreseen backstab by zeke,and also the death of sasha.Instead I got a whole lot of fanboy tantrum.

      Anyway,what do you guy think of what eren did?Why is he being arrested?I feel like it has to be something he did in that time gap..

        Loading editor
    • EMA breakup is getting real, Armin and Mikasa don't even seem to know Eren anymore, that guy changed drastically on pretty much everything since he learn the truth at his basement...

        Loading editor
    • This chapter just dropped a bomb ontop of my face. Sasha was my favorite side character, and i really miss her now. I hope Gabi dies in Chapter 120.

        Loading editor
    • Semmiebink wrote:
      This chapter just dropped a bomb ontop of my face. Sasha was my favorite side character, and i really miss her now. I hope Gabi dies in Chapter 120.

      Get in line bro.

        Loading editor
    • Semmiebink wrote: This chapter just dropped a bomb ontop of my face. Sasha was my favorite side character, and i really miss her now. I hope Gabi dies in Chapter 120.

      At this point I am really losing faith Isayama will have the guts to kill GabBitch off. Even though he had no issues feeding 8-year-old Faye to dogs. The fact that GabBitch survived this long shows Yams only wants his Mary Sue to be the new "hero" of the story. Sorry no, she will only ever be a bloodthirsty and evil little brat who should have been aborted before she plagued the world with her existence.

        Loading editor
    • Tdfern14
      Tdfern14 removed this reply because:
      Irrelevant comment.
      20:55, August 8, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • It beings me great joy to see people actively hating on Gabi, almost a year and a half after she made the fateful kill.

        Loading editor
    • Helel ben Shahaar wrote: It beings me great joy to see people actively hating on Gabi, almost a year and a half after she made the fateful kill.

      God what is wrong with you people?

        Loading editor
    • Tdfern14 wrote:

      Helel ben Shahaar wrote: It beings me great joy to see people actively hating on Gabi, almost a year and a half after she made the fateful kill.

      God what is wrong with you people?

      You sound surprised a lot of people still hate Gabi. Did you think some half-ass redemption panel or "killing" the MC would magically make people stop hating her? Was recently told that reading a lot of recent chapters t felt like having a gun pointed at you forcing you to like Gabi, and it's really starting to show.

        Loading editor
    • Semmiebink wrote:
      This chapter just dropped a bomb ontop of my face. Sasha was my favorite side character, and i really miss her now. I hope Gabi dies in Chapter 120.

      I guess you'll be waiting a bit longer for that one. I just wanna see Mikasa snap when she sees this, lol. 

        Loading editor
    • Penguinluver1431 wrote:

      Tdfern14 wrote:

      Helel ben Shahaar wrote: It beings me great joy to see people actively hating on Gabi, almost a year and a half after she made the fateful kill.

      God what is wrong with you people?

      You sound surprised a lot of people still hate Gabi. Did you think some half-ass redemption panel or "killing" the MC would magically make people stop hating her? Was recently told that reading a lot of recent chapters t felt like having a gun pointed at you forcing you to like Gabi, and it's really starting to show.

      Frankly after the previous chapter 119 I noticed a lot of people hate Gabi more, although it seems like a overreaction.

        Loading editor
    • SunWarriorAsahi wrote:
      Semmiebink wrote:
      This chapter just dropped a bomb ontop of my face. Sasha was my favorite side character, and i really miss her now. I hope Gabi dies in Chapter 120.
      I guess you'll be waiting a bit longer for that one. I just wanna see Mikasa snap when she sees this, lol. 

      Don't hold your breath on Mikasa. Between her and Mr. Braus, they have both gone too chickenshit over the years to do what needs to be done (ie wiping out Marley)

        Loading editor
    • Tdfern14 wrote:

      Penguinluver1431 wrote:

      Tdfern14 wrote:

      Helel ben Shahaar wrote: It beings me great joy to see people actively hating on Gabi, almost a year and a half after she made the fateful kill.

      God what is wrong with you people?
      You sound surprised a lot of people still hate Gabi. Did you think some half-ass redemption panel or "killing" the MC would magically make people stop hating her? Was recently told that reading a lot of recent chapters t felt like having a gun pointed at you forcing you to like Gabi, and it's really starting to show.
      Frankly after the previous chapter 119 I noticed a lot of people hate Gabi more, although it seems like a overreaction.

      Only in the sense that Eren most likely isn't permanently dead. But realistically, Eren constantly ranks top in character popularity polls (except maybe Levi for some), so if killing Sasha didn't make people hate Gabi, "killing" Eren definitely would. It's not an overreaction, it's sheer stupidity on Isayama's part thinking his self-insert Mary Sue would be seen as heroic in any way for standing against the MC.

        Loading editor
    • Yikes. It's almost comical how far Isayama went in offing Sasha to somehow push the growth of this one character only for almost everyone to hate her for the fact that he did go that far, lol. As one who has followed the manga for a long time, I can't say I see much of a point to the entire thing either, I probably wouldn't have done it. Gabi is just distracting and for all her killing isn't really relevant. 

      I don't envy whoever they hired to play Gabi, hope they know what they're stepping in to. XD 

        Loading editor
    • I don't envy whoever they hired to play Gabi, hope they know what they're stepping in to. XD 

      From what I understand most voice actors don't actually know who they're playing until after casting call. So it really won't be the VA's fault for voicing such an atrocity of a character.

        Loading editor
    • Who's got fewer fans to speak of, Gabi Braun or Floch Forster? LOL 

        Loading editor
    • SunWarriorAsahi wrote:
      Who's got fewer fans to speak of, Gabi Braun or Floch Forster? LOL 

      Floch is just kinda d'ish.

      Gabi is a propper b.

        Loading editor
    • Helel ben Shahaar wrote:
      SunWarriorAsahi wrote:
      Who's got fewer fans to speak of, Gabi Braun or Floch Forster? LOL 
      Floch is just kinda d'ish.

      Gabi is a propper b.

      Straightforward enough, LOL. I think they're both pretty pointless.

        Loading editor
    • https://comicbook.com/anime/2019/08/13/attack-on-titan-editor-reveals-how-creator-chooses-character-deaths-anime-manga/

      Ever the mysterious one, that Yams. I half expected an explanation for some of the individual ones to take the fall in the series, but it didn't come around to explaining very much, lol. Well, they all say Yams was no Sasha fan. I just wonder why Annie was kept around when she might as well have been dead the whole time. 

      Erwin, yeah that one will always hurt even with Hange at the helm. XP 

        Loading editor
    • SunWarriorAsahi wrote:
      https://comicbook.com/anime/2019/08/13/attack-on-titan-editor-reveals-how-creator-chooses-character-deaths-anime-manga/

      Ever the mysterious one, that Yams. I half expected an explanation for some of the individual ones to take the fall in the series, but it didn't come around to explaining very much, lol. Well, they all say Yams was no Sasha fan. I just wonder why Annie was kept around when she might as well have been dead the whole time. 

      Erwin, yeah that one will always hurt even with Hange at the helm. XP 

      Yeah its honestly disgusting that Yams would just callously throw Sasha away as a character like that, let alone replace her with Gabi Sue of all people.

        Loading editor
    • Penguinluver1431 wrote:
      SunWarriorAsahi wrote:
      https://comicbook.com/anime/2019/08/13/attack-on-titan-editor-reveals-how-creator-chooses-character-deaths-anime-manga/Ever the mysterious one, that Yams. I half expected an explanation for some of the individual ones to take the fall in the series, but it didn't come around to explaining very much, lol. Well, they all say Yams was no Sasha fan. I just wonder why Annie was kept around when she might as well have been dead the whole time. 

      Erwin, yeah that one will always hurt even with Hange at the helm. XP 

      Yeah its honestly disgusting that Yams would just callously throw Sasha away as a character like that, let alone replace her with Gabi Sue of all people.

      Wow. Believe me, I didn't like the chapter any more than you did. Thought it was kind of a crap move myself. XP 

        Loading editor
    • What I don't get why all of a sudden you guys are making a lot of commotion back to this chapter which happened like a year ago?

      To those who keep saying Gabi is a "self-insert Mary Sue" please look up the goddamn meaning.

        Loading editor
    • Well to be fair she's gotten off pretty easy so far. A busted nose and a few harsh words sure but she's slid by kinda easy up to now. I just really wonder if that will still be the case after blowing Eren's brains out. Kind of a hard one for any side to ignore right? XD Especially if they're named Zeke, Floch or Mikasa.

      I don't know doesn't every character get called one of those at least once? It's crazy I know, lol

        Loading editor
    • Tdfern14 wrote:
      What I don't get why all of a sudden you guys are making a lot of commotion back to this chapter which happened like a year ago?

      To those who keep saying Gabi is a "self-insert Mary Sue" please look up the goddamn meaning.

      Because even after a year this chapter is still one of the worst moments in the series, a major low point in the entirety of the story. Also because someone commented on here after a year and the thread kinda just took off after that.

        Loading editor
    • Penguinluver1431 wrote:
      Tdfern14 wrote:
      What I don't get why all of a sudden you guys are making a lot of commotion back to this chapter which happened like a year ago?

      To those who keep saying Gabi is a "self-insert Mary Sue" please look up the goddamn meaning.

      Because even after a year this chapter is still one of the worst moments in the series, a major low point in the entirety of the story. Also because someone commented on here after a year and the thread kinda just took off after that.

      And there is a reason why some threads should just stay dead.

        Loading editor
    • SunWarriorAsahi wrote:
      Well to be fair she's gotten off pretty easy so far. A busted nose and a few harsh words sure but she's slid by kinda easy up to now. I just really wonder if that will still be the case after blowing Eren's brains out. Kind of a hard one for any side to ignore right? XD Especially if they're named Zeke, Floch or Mikasa.

      I don't know doesn't every character get called one of those at least once? It's crazy I know, lol

      Just curious, but is Floch Mikasa & Zeke your favorite or least favorite/hated characters?

        Loading editor
    • LOL guys ease up on each other. Nobody's really doing anything wrong, right? Amazing how one chapter can piss so many people off. 

        Loading editor
    • Tdfern14 wrote:
      SunWarriorAsahi wrote:
      Well to be fair she's gotten off pretty easy so far. A busted nose and a few harsh words sure but she's slid by kinda easy up to now. I just really wonder if that will still be the case after blowing Eren's brains out. Kind of a hard one for any side to ignore right? XD Especially if they're named Zeke, Floch or Mikasa.

      I don't know doesn't every character get called one of those at least once? It's crazy I know, lol

      Just curious, but is Floch Mikasa & Zeke your favorite or least favorite/hated characters?

      Floch is somebody's favorite? XD XD XD 

      Nah, I wouldn't call them my favorites. Mikasa is pretty cool usually but between the two, I'd say Levi is the better of the two Ackerman characters. 

        Loading editor
    • SunWarriorAsahi wrote:
      Tdfern14 wrote:
      SunWarriorAsahi wrote:
      Well to be fair she's gotten off pretty easy so far. A busted nose and a few harsh words sure but she's slid by kinda easy up to now. I just really wonder if that will still be the case after blowing Eren's brains out. Kind of a hard one for any side to ignore right? XD Especially if they're named Zeke, Floch or Mikasa.

      I don't know doesn't every character get called one of those at least once? It's crazy I know, lol

      Just curious, but is Floch Mikasa & Zeke your favorite or least favorite/hated characters?
      Floch is somebody's favorite? XD XD XD 

      Nah, I wouldn't call them my favorites. Mikasa is pretty cool usually but between the two, I'd say Levi is the better of the two Ackerman characters. 

      Okay so not your favorite. However while Floch & Zeke I can understand why they aren't your favorite characters but why Mikasa though? Because she is a one note character and always on Eren's side.

        Loading editor
    • Tdfern14 wrote:
      SunWarriorAsahi wrote:
      Tdfern14 wrote:
      SunWarriorAsahi wrote:
      Well to be fair she's gotten off pretty easy so far. A busted nose and a few harsh words sure but she's slid by kinda easy up to now. I just really wonder if that will still be the case after blowing Eren's brains out. Kind of a hard one for any side to ignore right? XD Especially if they're named Zeke, Floch or Mikasa.

      I don't know doesn't every character get called one of those at least once? It's crazy I know, lol

      Just curious, but is Floch Mikasa & Zeke your favorite or least favorite/hated characters?
      Floch is somebody's favorite? XD XD XD 

      Nah, I wouldn't call them my favorites. Mikasa is pretty cool usually but between the two, I'd say Levi is the better of the two Ackerman characters. 

      Okay so not your favorite. However while Floch & Zeke I can understand why they aren't your favorite characters but why Mikasa though? Because she is a one note character and always on Eren's side.

      See? There's one good reason why I said Levi is the better Ackerman XD 

      Believe me, I couldn't care less about Mikasa's thing for Eren either, it gets so dry after dragging out for as long as it has. He's a total louse for chewing her out, but maybe she'll finally focus on what else is at stake? Seriously, Armin is the best of the trio. Not as strong as Levi, but the dude always knows what he's talking about. Armin's best boy :D 

      But I'd love to see how she takes to the whole Eren losing his head thing. Just give us that, because his won't be the only head rolling. XD 

        Loading editor
    • SunWarriorAsahi wrote:
      Tdfern14 wrote:
      SunWarriorAsahi wrote:
      Tdfern14 wrote:
      SunWarriorAsahi wrote:
      Well to be fair she's gotten off pretty easy so far. A busted nose and a few harsh words sure but she's slid by kinda easy up to now. I just really wonder if that will still be the case after blowing Eren's brains out. Kind of a hard one for any side to ignore right? XD Especially if they're named Zeke, Floch or Mikasa.

      I don't know doesn't every character get called one of those at least once? It's crazy I know, lol

      Just curious, but is Floch Mikasa & Zeke your favorite or least favorite/hated characters?
      Floch is somebody's favorite? XD XD XD 

      Nah, I wouldn't call them my favorites. Mikasa is pretty cool usually but between the two, I'd say Levi is the better of the two Ackerman characters. 

      Okay so not your favorite. However while Floch & Zeke I can understand why they aren't your favorite characters but why Mikasa though? Because she is a one note character and always on Eren's side.
      See? There's one good reason why I said Levi is the better Ackerman XD 

      Believe me, I couldn't care less about Mikasa's thing for Eren either, it gets so dry after dragging out for as long as it has. He's a total louse for chewing her out, but maybe she'll finally focus on what else is at stake? Seriously, Armin is the best of the trio. Not as strong as Levi, but the dude always knows what he's talking about. Armin's best boy :D 

      But I'd love to see how she takes to the whole Eren losing his head thing. Just give us that, because his won't be the only head rolling. XD 

      I'm almost the opposite. I used to like her a lot prior to the timeskip, and a bit during Marley. But once she stopped Kaya from getting revenge on Gabi, I washed my hands of Mikasa and, alongisde Mr. Braus, lost all respect for her.

        Loading editor
    • Penguinluver1431 wrote:
      SunWarriorAsahi wrote:
      Tdfern14 wrote:
      SunWarriorAsahi wrote:
      Tdfern14 wrote:
      SunWarriorAsahi wrote:
      Well to be fair she's gotten off pretty easy so far. A busted nose and a few harsh words sure but she's slid by kinda easy up to now. I just really wonder if that will still be the case after blowing Eren's brains out. Kind of a hard one for any side to ignore right? XD Especially if they're named Zeke, Floch or Mikasa.

      I don't know doesn't every character get called one of those at least once? It's crazy I know, lol

      Just curious, but is Floch Mikasa & Zeke your favorite or least favorite/hated characters?
      Floch is somebody's favorite? XD XD XD 

      Nah, I wouldn't call them my favorites. Mikasa is pretty cool usually but between the two, I'd say Levi is the better of the two Ackerman characters. 

      Okay so not your favorite. However while Floch & Zeke I can understand why they aren't your favorite characters but why Mikasa though? Because she is a one note character and always on Eren's side.
      See? There's one good reason why I said Levi is the better Ackerman XD 

      Believe me, I couldn't care less about Mikasa's thing for Eren either, it gets so dry after dragging out for as long as it has. He's a total louse for chewing her out, but maybe she'll finally focus on what else is at stake? Seriously, Armin is the best of the trio. Not as strong as Levi, but the dude always knows what he's talking about. Armin's best boy :D 

      But I'd love to see how she takes to the whole Eren losing his head thing. Just give us that, because his won't be the only head rolling. XD 

      I'm almost the opposite. I used to like her a lot prior to the timeskip, and a bit during Marley. But once she stopped Kaya from getting revenge on Gabi, I washed my hands of Mikasa and, alongisde Mr. Braus, lost all respect for her.

      Believe me I would not mind her getting reduced to chop suey. XD Gabi is really just kind of a stupid character. Reiner is the one who is at constant conflicting odds with the trio and so forth, not these kids. Believe me man, I totally get you. When Porco got eaten I was like about time XD But Gabi, yeah, what else can you say about her? Guess that's why this chapter is still so raw. 

        Loading editor
    • Penguinluver1431 wrote:

      I don't envy whoever they hired to play Gabi, hope they know what they're stepping in to. XD 

      From what I understand most voice actors don't actually know who they're playing until after casting call. So it really won't be the VA's fault for voicing such an atrocity of a character.

      Why voicing a character a bad thing? I can get why or the feeling of say favorite actor or actress playing a character you highly disagree or disliked can rub off the wrong way, but its not a sin.

        Loading editor
    • SunWarriorAsahi wrote:

      Penguinluver1431 wrote:
      SunWarriorAsahi wrote:
      Tdfern14 wrote:
      SunWarriorAsahi wrote:
      Tdfern14 wrote:
      SunWarriorAsahi wrote:
      Well to be fair she's gotten off pretty easy so far. A busted nose and a few harsh words sure but she's slid by kinda easy up to now. I just really wonder if that will still be the case after blowing Eren's brains out. Kind of a hard one for any side to ignore right? XD Especially if they're named Zeke, Floch or Mikasa.

      I don't know doesn't every character get called one of those at least once? It's crazy I know, lol

      Just curious, but is Floch Mikasa & Zeke your favorite or least favorite/hated characters?
      Floch is somebody's favorite? XD XD XD 

      Nah, I wouldn't call them my favorites. Mikasa is pretty cool usually but between the two, I'd say Levi is the better of the two Ackerman characters. 

      Okay so not your favorite. However while Floch & Zeke I can understand why they aren't your favorite characters but why Mikasa though? Because she is a one note character and always on Eren's side.
      See? There's one good reason why I said Levi is the better Ackerman XD 

      Believe me, I couldn't care less about Mikasa's thing for Eren either, it gets so dry after dragging out for as long as it has. He's a total louse for chewing her out, but maybe she'll finally focus on what else is at stake? Seriously, Armin is the best of the trio. Not as strong as Levi, but the dude always knows what he's talking about. Armin's best boy :D 

      But I'd love to see how she takes to the whole Eren losing his head thing. Just give us that, because his won't be the only head rolling. XD 

      I'm almost the opposite. I used to like her a lot prior to the timeskip, and a bit during Marley. But once she stopped Kaya from getting revenge on Gabi, I washed my hands of Mikasa and, alongisde Mr. Braus, lost all respect for her.

      Believe me I would not mind her getting reduced to chop suey. XD Gabi is really just kind of a stupid character. Reiner is the one who is at constant conflicting odds with the trio and so forth, not these kids. Believe me man, I totally get you. When Porco got eaten I was like about time XD But Gabi, yeah, what else can you say about her? Guess that's why this chapter is still so raw. 

      Well at least Porco got his act together and finally realize that Reiner wasn't to blame for the whole Marcel thing.

      Seriously you all hate Mikasa because she didn't allow to off that one character you all hate? Don't you realize how .......Forget it.

        Loading editor
    • I'll be right back. Just need to get me some more crisps.

        Loading editor
    • Well everyone has to have at least one bad role. XD

      There are better reasons to not like Mikasa. Like her obsession with Eden or that some might think she's totally OP lol. But how's letting that kid live worked out for her and the few friends who are still alive? Not so good guys XP

        Loading editor
    • Tdfern14 wrote:

      SunWarriorAsahi wrote:


      Penguinluver1431 wrote:
      SunWarriorAsahi wrote:
      Tdfern14 wrote:
      SunWarriorAsahi wrote:
      Tdfern14 wrote:
      SunWarriorAsahi wrote:
      Well to be fair she's gotten off pretty easy so far. A busted nose and a few harsh words sure but she's slid by kinda easy up to now. I just really wonder if that will still be the case after blowing Eren's brains out. Kind of a hard one for any side to ignore right? XD Especially if they're named Zeke, Floch or Mikasa.

      I don't know doesn't every character get called one of those at least once? It's crazy I know, lol

      Just curious, but is Floch Mikasa & Zeke your favorite or least favorite/hated characters?
      Floch is somebody's favorite? XD XD XD 

      Nah, I wouldn't call them my favorites. Mikasa is pretty cool usually but between the two, I'd say Levi is the better of the two Ackerman characters. 

      Okay so not your favorite. However while Floch & Zeke I can understand why they aren't your favorite characters but why Mikasa though? Because she is a one note character and always on Eren's side.
      See? There's one good reason why I said Levi is the better Ackerman XD 

      Believe me, I couldn't care less about Mikasa's thing for Eren either, it gets so dry after dragging out for as long as it has. He's a total louse for chewing her out, but maybe she'll finally focus on what else is at stake? Seriously, Armin is the best of the trio. Not as strong as Levi, but the dude always knows what he's talking about. Armin's best boy :D 

      But I'd love to see how she takes to the whole Eren losing his head thing. Just give us that, because his won't be the only head rolling. XD 

      I'm almost the opposite. I used to like her a lot prior to the timeskip, and a bit during Marley. But once she stopped Kaya from getting revenge on Gabi, I washed my hands of Mikasa and, alongisde Mr. Braus, lost all respect for her.
      Believe me I would not mind her getting reduced to chop suey. XD Gabi is really just kind of a stupid character. Reiner is the one who is at constant conflicting odds with the trio and so forth, not these kids. Believe me man, I totally get you. When Porco got eaten I was like about time XD But Gabi, yeah, what else can you say about her? Guess that's why this chapter is still so raw. 
      Well at least Porco got his act together and finally realize that Reiner wasn't to blame for the whole Marcel thing.

      Seriously you all hate Mikasa because she didn't allow to off that one character you all hate? Don't you realize how .......Forget it.

      It runs deeper than not killing Gabi. It's for betraying Sasha's memory by not avenging the one female who could arguably be considered like a sister to Mikasa. And she just let her killer live. Which is even more sickening in the case of Mr. Braus with his half-assed "revenge is bad, we must forgive and forget" and all of that BS. As I also said in the 111 thread when these events happened, both Mr. Braus and Mikasa showed themselves to be weak and pathetic cowards, and again, whatever respect I had for them before is gone for good. I pity anyone who would have Mikasa for a friend or Mr. Braus for a father.

        Loading editor
    • That's a little extreme as far as Mikasa and Mr. Braus go, but otherwise, not exactly wrong there I don't think. XP Yeah seriously, the whole thing is just not cool. The chapter I mean, the chapter still in question after all this time. I guess there's some things you really can't unsee, lol. 

      I get the mesage but yeah. Gabi still kinda just sucks. XP 

        Loading editor
    • Lmao, stumbled upon this earlier today, this is really funny. Comicbook.com is always amazing in how lame their AOT updates are XP  Funny how this story about Sasha is somehow news again. https://comicbook.com/anime/2019/08/16/attack-on-titan-editor-reveals-how-spoiler-was-supposed-to-die-anime-manga/



      LOL, I thought everyone knew the crying editor story. Come on Yams. Sasha is usually in the background during the action even though she's an MC. Didn't seem like he used her all that much to me in all I read. And when he did it was for a death scene that didn't really achieve anything. For something so sad, it really hasn't been that relevant for the last part of the story. 

      Weird how this just happened to come up today, had to share. It's just hilarious in so many ways XD 

        Loading editor
    • SunWarriorAsahi wrote:
      That's a little extreme as far as Mikasa and Mr. Braus go, but otherwise, not exactly wrong there I don't think. XP Yeah seriously, the whole thing is just not cool. The chapter I mean, the chapter still in question after all this time. I guess there's some things you really can't unsee, lol. 

      I get the mesage but yeah. Gabi still kinda just sucks. XP 

      I don't think it's extreme in the least, and I could care less if Mikasa and/or Mr. Braus end up as Titan chow. They're too weak to make the necessary choices to defeat their enemies.

        Loading editor
    • Penguinluver1431 wrote:
      SunWarriorAsahi wrote:
      That's a little extreme as far as Mikasa and Mr. Braus go, but otherwise, not exactly wrong there I don't think. XP Yeah seriously, the whole thing is just not cool. The chapter I mean, the chapter still in question after all this time. I guess there's some things you really can't unsee, lol. 

      I get the mesage but yeah. Gabi still kinda just sucks. XP 

      I don't think it's extreme in the least, and I could care less if Mikasa and/or Mr. Braus end up as Titan chow. They're too weak to make the necessary choices to defeat their enemies.

      LOL, yikes. That's really extreme. I mean I think you are totally in the right to be angry about Sasha. Who wasn't? It was a really bad chapter. And a completely pointless death. Gabi's crap, you are so right. But Mr. Braus or Mikasa ending up dead for all this? That would really suck. If you wanna be mad, be mad at Gabi. Yams' little mistake XD 

        Loading editor
    • SunWarriorAsahi wrote:

      Penguinluver1431 wrote:
      SunWarriorAsahi wrote:
      That's a little extreme as far as Mikasa and Mr. Braus go, but otherwise, not exactly wrong there I don't think. XP Yeah seriously, the whole thing is just not cool. The chapter I mean, the chapter still in question after all this time. I guess there's some things you really can't unsee, lol. 

      I get the mesage but yeah. Gabi still kinda just sucks. XP 

      I don't think it's extreme in the least, and I could care less if Mikasa and/or Mr. Braus end up as Titan chow. They're too weak to make the necessary choices to defeat their enemies.

      LOL, yikes. That's really extreme. I mean I think you are totally in the right to be angry about Sasha. Who wasn't? It was a really bad chapter. And a completely pointless death. Gabi's crap, you are so right. But Mr. Braus or Mikasa ending up dead for all this? That would really suck. If you wanna be mad, be mad at Gabi. Yams' little mistake XD 

      Oh don't get me wrong, Gabi should have been scalped by now, but even before I wanted Gabi dead, I never liked her to begin with. I used to LOVE Mikasa. Now just looking at her makes my stomach churn because of how badly she betrayed Sasha's memory. Which is why I was so giddy when Eren told her he always hated her. Prior to 111 I would have been like "wtf dude?" but now I think she deserved it. And forget "Father of the Year" awards for Mr. Braus if he can't even bring himself to avenge his only daughter. That's as pathetic and cowardly as you can get.

        Loading editor
    • Penguinluver1431 wrote:

      SunWarriorAsahi wrote:

      Penguinluver1431 wrote:
      SunWarriorAsahi wrote:
      That's a little extreme as far as Mikasa and Mr. Braus go, but otherwise, not exactly wrong there I don't think. XP Yeah seriously, the whole thing is just not cool. The chapter I mean, the chapter still in question after all this time. I guess there's some things you really can't unsee, lol. 

      I get the mesage but yeah. Gabi still kinda just sucks. XP 

      I don't think it's extreme in the least, and I could care less if Mikasa and/or Mr. Braus end up as Titan chow. They're too weak to make the necessary choices to defeat their enemies.

      LOL, yikes. That's really extreme. I mean I think you are totally in the right to be angry about Sasha. Who wasn't? It was a really bad chapter. And a completely pointless death. Gabi's crap, you are so right. But Mr. Braus or Mikasa ending up dead for all this? That would really suck. If you wanna be mad, be mad at Gabi. Yams' little mistake XD 

      Oh don't get me wrong, Gabi should have been scalped by now, but even before I wanted Gabi dead, I never liked her to begin with. I used to LOVE Mikasa. Now just looking at her makes my stomach churn because of how badly she betrayed Sasha's memory. Which is why I was so giddy when Eren told her he always hated her. Prior to 111 I would have been like "wtf dude?" but now I think she deserved it. And forget "Father of the Year" awards for Mr. Braus if he can't even bring himself to avenge his only daughter. That's as pathetic and cowardly as you can get.


      Well maybe Mikasa will do a total 360 on that after seeing Gabi's handiwork on Eren lol. Not like the little brat doesn't deserve something for all the people she's hurt and killed, brainwashed or not XP

      Mr. Braus and Mikasa should not have to die. But by all means, hate on Gabi, everyone else does LMAO

        Loading editor
    • Not everyone....

        Loading editor
    • Tdfern14 wrote: Not everyone....

      Lol most do. They got good reasons XD Why? Are you a fan?

        Loading editor
    • SunWarriorAsahi wrote:

      Penguinluver1431 wrote:

      SunWarriorAsahi wrote:

      Penguinluver1431 wrote:
      SunWarriorAsahi wrote:
      That's a little extreme as far as Mikasa and Mr. Braus go, but otherwise, not exactly wrong there I don't think. XP Yeah seriously, the whole thing is just not cool. The chapter I mean, the chapter still in question after all this time. I guess there's some things you really can't unsee, lol. 

      I get the mesage but yeah. Gabi still kinda just sucks. XP 

      I don't think it's extreme in the least, and I could care less if Mikasa and/or Mr. Braus end up as Titan chow. They're too weak to make the necessary choices to defeat their enemies.
      LOL, yikes. That's really extreme. I mean I think you are totally in the right to be angry about Sasha. Who wasn't? It was a really bad chapter. And a completely pointless death. Gabi's crap, you are so right. But Mr. Braus or Mikasa ending up dead for all this? That would really suck. If you wanna be mad, be mad at Gabi. Yams' little mistake XD 
      Oh don't get me wrong, Gabi should have been scalped by now, but even before I wanted Gabi dead, I never liked her to begin with. I used to LOVE Mikasa. Now just looking at her makes my stomach churn because of how badly she betrayed Sasha's memory. Which is why I was so giddy when Eren told her he always hated her. Prior to 111 I would have been like "wtf dude?" but now I think she deserved it. And forget "Father of the Year" awards for Mr. Braus if he can't even bring himself to avenge his only daughter. That's as pathetic and cowardly as you can get.

      Well maybe Mikasa will do a total 360 on that after seeing Gabi's handiwork on Eren lol. Not like the little brat doesn't deserve something for all the people she's hurt and killed, brainwashed or not XP

      Mr. Braus and Mikasa should not have to die. But by all means, hate on Gabi, everyone else does LMAO

      I dunno, Isayama seems really gun-ho on forcing the "revenge is bad and forgiveness is the only way to victory" theme down our throats, I doubt he would let Mikasa kill Gabbbitch after sparing her once already.

        Loading editor
    • Well somebody has to react to Gabi's latest actions, it's ridiculous how much nobody is acting on how dangerous this kid really is. XP We still don't know the fallout of Eren's contact with Zeke after he got shot, and we know he's gonna somehow survive, I mean come on, it's past speculation, lol. But someone has to realize sooner or later that Gabi cannot be allowed to run wild. I say the manga has been way too lenient on her. The fact that she happens to be twelve.....She knows who she's been killing and took great pride in it, and she is reckless. The fact that her age has been her shield is at this late point in the game, laughable. XD Crazy how someone so irrelevant has been such a little doomsday machine. Gabi would have to face some kind of backdraft for this one. 

      Yams is really laying it on thick with these kids. Hasn't done anything any favors XD 

        Loading editor
    • Oh some of the guys here are gonna love this one. I type in "Gabi Braun" in the google bar and what comes up in the top results before I even clicked? "Gabi Braun worst character". LMAO XD

      Sorry, sorry, that's dredging up tired crap but seriously, that's funny. XD I'd hate to be the editor on hand for all the chapters she's in XP

        Loading editor
    • SunWarriorAsahi wrote:

      Tdfern14 wrote: Not everyone....

      Lol most do. They got good reasons XD Why? Are you a fan?

      I am just a fan trying to enjoy the series. Every series is gonna have its best & worst characters however I feel like you guys are going to extreme lengths to make it seem like its a bandwagon?

        Loading editor
    • Tdfern14 wrote:

      SunWarriorAsahi wrote:

      Tdfern14 wrote: Not everyone....

      Lol most do. They got good reasons XD Why? Are you a fan?

      I am just a fan trying to enjoy the series. Every series is gonna have its best & worst characters however I feel like you guys are going to extreme lengths to make it seem like its a bandwagon?

      Hey I'm just where the conversation is XD I can't really disagree with these guys though, this kid is just distracting. I never much liked what she brought, or took away at the table either. XP But sorry if we bothered you.

        Loading editor
    • Question for the guys here, does anybody wonder if Reiner will ever overhear what Gabi has been up to since Liberio? Odds are even though he's enemies with his former friends now he would still not take that news very well internally, right?

      Also, I know spoiler week is coming but is anyone on the squad gonna finally pay attention to the threat Gabi poses after shooting Eren and Sasha? What amazes me is that Connie of all people, who for all his hate of Eren has every reason to want Gabi snuffed out too, but he has barely acknowledged the kid. I doubt Connie's in the right frame of mind to express the kind of mercy Mikasa did and even then I would think hers just got tested in a big way if she even notices who pulled the trigger on Eren. It's crazy how passé the 104th has been on Gabi. Regardless of how you feel about Gabi herself, right? XP

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.