FANDOM


  •   Loading editor
    • Why's everyone so quiet today?  Also, did any Trost Titans get names in the credits?

        Loading editor
    • No, they didn't.

        Loading editor
    • Neetaku wrote:
      No, they didn't.

      Oh... In season 3, we had a few minor unnamed characters from the manga who received a name, I was expecting them to receive one too.

        Loading editor
    • They had NPC names.  Eldian Restorationists A B C D E and so on

        Loading editor
    • EthanPHX wrote: Why's everyone so quiet today? 

      There is a lot of fan controversy at the moment, well more like a long while, as from here on is where the series goes in "decline in quality" as they say.

        Loading editor
    • Don't know how true this is, but apparently, according to some polling blogs, Isayama asked the anime directors to put more emphasis on Gross's speech to break the fourth wall, speaking directly to the viewers.

      GROSS, of all people.

      SPOILER: If that's not damning evidence SnK slowly devolves into Nazi propaganda nothing is.

        Loading editor
    • Penguinluver1431 wrote: Don't know how true this is, but apparently, according to some polling blogs, Isayama asked the anime directors to put more emphasis on Gross's speech to break the fourth wall, speaking directly to the viewers.

      GROSS, of all people.

      SPOILER: If that's not damning evidence SnK slowly devolves into Nazi propaganda nothing is.

      ...I really hope you're being sarcastic here. Because the people who tend to say AoT is exactly that tend to be morons who don't seem to see the entire picture, just a small puzzle piece.

      Seriously, the messages of the story are exactly the opposite. Anti-propaganda, anti-fascism,... Why, it's almost as if SPOILER: the Marleyan's treatment of the Eldians is portrayed as a bad thing...

        Loading editor
    • Timjer wrote:

      Penguinluver1431 wrote: Don't know how true this is, but apparently, according to some polling blogs, Isayama asked the anime directors to put more emphasis on Gross's speech to break the fourth wall, speaking directly to the viewers.

      GROSS, of all people.

      SPOILER: If that's not damning evidence SnK slowly devolves into Nazi propaganda nothing is.

      ...I really hope you're being sarcastic here. Because the people who tend to say AoT is exactly that tend to be morons who don't seem to see the entire picture, just a small puzzle piece.

      Seriously, the messages of the story are exactly the opposite. Anti-propaganda, anti-fascism,... Why, it's almost as if SPOILER: the Marleyan's treatment of the Eldians is portrayed as a bad thing...

      Several articles from major critics have pointed out evidence towards SPOILER: AoT being Nazi propaganda, but "Titans are Jews" are not what make it so. It's when Isayama starts portraying Marleyans, namely the Warriors, as 'sympathetic' and 'misunderstood' rather than evil. Anyone that even remotely tries to humanize Nazis deserves a gut punch.

        Loading editor
    • I found the episode really interesting put everyone was explained so fast…

      I dno if that was intented or not…

      So my question is, will the stuff that was explained here get explained more in depth?

      Like, the story of the 9 Titans and who Ymir was and why she went and made Paradis was explained so fast and in between other exposition it was impossible to follow properly. And why Eldians are still in Marley, alive… instead of just being executed…

      I just hope this wasn't it because it was still too vague and fast…

      And why are Eren/Mikasa in Prison?

      Because they stood up to Levi? What kind of a bitch is Levi to get them thrown in to jail for that… wth?

        Loading editor
    • Penguinluver1431 wrote: Several articles from major critics have pointed out evidence towards SPOILER: AoT being Nazi propaganda, but "Titans are Jews" are not what make it so. It's when Isayama starts portraying Marleyans, namely the Warriors, as 'sympathetic' and 'misunderstood' rather than evil. Anyone that even remotely tries to humanize Nazis deserves a gut punch.

      Oh, boy. I really don't want to start a flame war, but you're wrong. SPOILER: The Warriors (certainly not them) are not "Nazis themselves" nor is that that is why we should like them. They are regular people who are just a victim of the real opressive regime and its propaganda. Just as in RL Nazi Germany, most of the soldiers fighting on their side were just innocent people fighting for their country, people who were victims of the propaganda and regime themselves. The message of AoT is exactly the opposite of the Nazis: Don't demonize an entire group of people as "less than human". Is that really so hard to get?

      Besides, the fact that you are the one saying AoT is about exterminating the faceless, inhuman enemy and taking all the bloody revenge makes your claims about SPOILER: AoT being Nazi Propaganda even less credible. It seems like you really don't get what the story is about.

      TL;DR: AoT's message is simple: the world is not black & white and revenge is ultimately pointless. The very opposite of what you claim it is. It's a lesson that both we the readers and Eren (and Reiner) himself have slowly but cruelly been learning over the course of the story.

        Loading editor
    • WhiteOni wrote: I found the episode really interesting put everyone was explained so fast…

      I dno if that was intented or not…

      So my question is, will the stuff that was explained here get explained more in depth?

      Like, the story of the 9 Titans and who Ymir was and why she went and made Paradis was explained so fast and in between other exposition it was impossible to follow properly. And why Eldians are still in Marley, alive… instead of just being executed…

      I just hope this wasn't it because it was still too vague and fast…

      And why are Eren/Mikasa in Prison?

      Because they stood up to Levi? What kind of a bitch is Levi to get them thrown in to jail for that… wth?

      No, they were imprisoned because they were blatantly defying and disobeying direct orders from a superior, and assaulted him on top o fthat. Which is pretty much forbidden in a military, you know...

        Loading editor
    • I wish this episode had been split into two. I feel like the relevation of 

      SPOILER: Ymir Fritz and her being the originator of not just the titans but of the people behind the walls and all Eldians in general went by too fast. 
      

      As far as 

      SPOILER: {{{1}}}
      
        Loading editor
    • Penguinluver1431 wrote:

      Timjer wrote:

      Penguinluver1431 wrote: Don't know how true this is, but apparently, according to some polling blogs, Isayama asked the anime directors to put more emphasis on Gross's speech to break the fourth wall, speaking directly to the viewers.

      GROSS, of all people.

      SPOILER: If that's not damning evidence SnK slowly devolves into Nazi propaganda nothing is.

      ...I really hope you're being sarcastic here. Because the people who tend to say AoT is exactly that tend to be morons who don't seem to see the entire picture, just a small puzzle piece.

      Seriously, the messages of the story are exactly the opposite. Anti-propaganda, anti-fascism,... Why, it's almost as if SPOILER: the Marleyan's treatment of the Eldians is portrayed as a bad thing...

      Several articles from major critics have pointed out evidence towards SPOILER: AoT being Nazi propaganda, but "Titans are Jews" are not what make it so. It's when Isayama starts portraying Marleyans, namely the Warriors, as 'sympathetic' and 'misunderstood' rather than evil. Anyone that even remotely tries to humanize Nazis deserves a gut punch.

      Some of those articles are more like those woke SJW hit pieces.

        Loading editor
    • Tdfern14 wrote:

      Timjer wrote:


      Seriously, the messages of the story are exactly the opposite. Anti-propaganda, anti-fascism,... Why, it's almost as if SPOILER: the Marleyan's treatment of the Eldians is portrayed as a bad thing...


      Is that last sentence or paragraph supposed to be sarcasm?
        Loading editor
    • Tdfern14 wrote:

      Penguinluver1431 wrote:

      Timjer wrote:

      Penguinluver1431 wrote: Don't know how true this is, but apparently, according to some polling blogs, Isayama asked the anime directors to put more emphasis on Gross's speech to break the fourth wall, speaking directly to the viewers.

      GROSS, of all people.

      SPOILER: If that's not damning evidence SnK slowly devolves into Nazi propaganda nothing is.

      ...I really hope you're being sarcastic here. Because the people who tend to say AoT is exactly that tend to be morons who don't seem to see the entire picture, just a small puzzle piece.

      Seriously, the messages of the story are exactly the opposite. Anti-propaganda, anti-fascism,... Why, it's almost as if SPOILER: the Marleyan's treatment of the Eldians is portrayed as a bad thing...

      Several articles from major critics have pointed out evidence towards SPOILER: AoT being Nazi propaganda, but "Titans are Jews" are not what make it so. It's when Isayama starts portraying Marleyans, namely the Warriors, as 'sympathetic' and 'misunderstood' rather than evil. Anyone that even remotely tries to humanize Nazis deserves a gut punch.
      Some of those articles are more like those woke SJW hit pieces.

      Which would normally bug me since I usually jate SJWs. But I hate Nazis even more, and with everything that's happening in the manga, it's getting really hard to defend Isayama.

        Loading editor
    • Look, it's your right to dislike AoT as much as you want. But don't be like those triggered SJWs and say it promotes nazism when it really doesn't. For starters, portraying something =/= as promoting it. Likewise, as I said, the SPOILER: treatment of the Eldians is only shown as a bad thing. But that still doesn't meant that SPOILER: exterminating the Marleyans is a good thing either. Two wrongs do not make a right, you know...

      TL;DR: If you want to dislike something, fine, but do it for honest reasons rather than made up ones.

        Loading editor
    • Tdfern14 wrote:

      Tdfern14 wrote:

      Timjer wrote:

      Seriously, the messages of the story are exactly the opposite. Anti-propaganda, anti-fascism,... Why, it's almost as if SPOILER: the Marleyan's treatment of the Eldians is portrayed as a bad thing...


      Is that last sentence or paragraph supposed to be sarcasm?

      ...What do you think?

        Loading editor
    • Timjer wrote:
      Look, it's your right to dislike AoT as much as you want. But don't be like those triggered SJWs and say it promotes nazism when it really doesn't. For starters, portraying something =/= as promoting it. Likewise, as I said, the SPOILER: treatment of the Eldians is only shown as a bad thing. But that still doesn't meant that SPOILER: exterminating the Marleyans is a good thing either. Two wrongs do not make a right, you know...

      TL;DR: If you want to dislike something, fine, but do it for honest reasons rather than made up ones.

      You want honest reasons? Okay, here goes. SPOILER: AoT became something it's not. It's supposed to be humans vs. Titans. SURVIVAL against a mindless enemy and a handful of intelligent ones. Then Isayama started trying to shove the message of 'revenge is bad' and 'everyone is redeemable' crap down our throats a la Naruto, and has done a rather terrible job of writing it. I didn't really believe it would be possible to retcon everything post basement reveal (because let's be honest, Marley arc was absolute garbage), but I really did hope Isayama would stick to what he knows rather than be an apologist for angsty genocidal emos

        Loading editor
    • Penguinluver1431 wrote:

      You want honest reasons? Okay, here goes. SPOILER: AoT became something it's not. It's supposed to be humans vs. Titans. SURVIVAL against a mindless enemy and a handful of intelligent ones. Then Isayama started trying to shove the message of 'revenge is bad' and 'everyone is redeemable' crap down our throats a la Naruto, and has done a rather terrible job of writing it. I didn't really believe it would be possible to retcon everything post basement reveal (because let's be honest, Marley arc was absolute garbage), but I really did hope Isayama would stick to what he knows rather than be an apologist for angsty genocidal emos

      Marley arc wasn't garbage, you didn't like it, we get it, but stop whining about it. It seems that every time I see you posting a comment, you're whining about hooooow baaaaad Marley arc is. Like every arc, this one has its ups and downs, but it's not a reason to lynch it every time you've got an occasion to talk about it. "Let's be honest, marley arc was garbage"... Seriously, it's only an opinion, what would you say if every time I talk to you I would say: "Let's be honest, you're ugly" and imposed it as a fact instead of what it is, an opinion? It'd be really annoying, same here. Your opinion is NOT a fact. I get why people might dislike this arc, but as far as I've seen, you're the only one whining about it again and again like a spoiled child. Usually, people that don't like it clearly say that it's their opinion and it only concerns themselves, and that's what I've seen with people complaining about Marley arc. Some defaults might be reals, when people act like spoiled children to impose their opinion and claim it as a fact, it just takes away all of their credibility. Everyone here is against you because you're just trying to impose your opinion as a fact. 

        Loading editor
    • I get why people might dislike this arc, but as far as I've seen, you're the only one whining about it again and again like a spoiled child. 

      You don't go on YouTube very often, do you? Marley arc being terrible is far from an uncommon opinion

        Loading editor
    • Penguinluver1431 wrote:

      I get why people might dislike this arc, but as far as I've seen, you're the only one whining about it again and again like a spoiled child. 

      You don't go on YouTube very often, do you? Marley arc being terrible is far from an uncommon opinion

      I do. And that doesn't take away the fact that you're acting like a brat, pretending your opinion is a fact. And I didn"t say that people disliking Marley arc was an unpopular opinion. I was just saying that acting like a brat like you're doing is really annoying and irritating. We get it, you don't like it, stop pretending you're the objective truth and remember that your opinion is nothing but an opinion.

        Loading editor
    • Razzylada wrote:
      Penguinluver1431 wrote:

      I get why people might dislike this arc, but as far as I've seen, you're the only one whining about it again and again like a spoiled child. 

      You don't go on YouTube very often, do you? Marley arc being terrible is far from an uncommon opinion
      I do. And that doesn't take away the fact that you're acting like a brat, pretending your opinion is a fact.

      Pardon me for considering Nazi propaganda to be offensive. Maybe it's unusual for you to hear in this day and age where that kind of thing is considered okay, but Nazis are not cool, they will never be cool. They are evil incarnate and no one should be attempting to humanize them.

        Loading editor
    • Penguinluver1431 wrote:

      Pardon me for considering Nazi propaganda to be offensive. Maybe it's unusual for you to hear in this day and age where that kind of thing is considered okay, but Nazis are not cool, they will never be cool. They are evil incarnate and no one should be attempting to humanize them.

      Picturing something INSPIRED by Nazi isn't making propaganda. Stop being a parano.

        Loading editor
    • Penguinluver1431 wrote:
      Razzylada wrote:
      Penguinluver1431 wrote:

      I get why people might dislike this arc, but as far as I've seen, you're the only one whining about it again and again like a spoiled child. 

      You don't go on YouTube very often, do you? Marley arc being terrible is far from an uncommon opinion
      I do. And that doesn't take away the fact that you're acting like a brat, pretending your opinion is a fact.
      Pardon me for considering Nazi propaganda to be offensive. Maybe it's unusual for you to hear in this day and age where that kind of thing is considered okay, but Nazis are not cool, they will never be cool. They are evil incarnate and no one should be attempting to humanize them.

      I get that you don't like Nazis, but I also take you don't like the Confederacy, the Ku Klux Klan, Stalin and the Communists, and Mao Zedong, Al-Qaeda and the Taliban, the Bush Administration with the invasion of Iraq, Which leads to ISIS!?

        Loading editor
    • @Razzylada you should check this fandom user Fire Eater this guy keeps on hammering away like he Is over the Marely Arc and the deaths of Ymir and why Isayama is terrible. Just another angry fanboy that is very displeased shouts his opinion like it is true.

        Loading editor
    • Tdfern14 wrote:
      Penguinluver1431 wrote:
      Razzylada wrote:
      Penguinluver1431 wrote:

      I get why people might dislike this arc, but as far as I've seen, you're the only one whining about it again and again like a spoiled child. 

      You don't go on YouTube very often, do you? Marley arc being terrible is far from an uncommon opinion
      I do. And that doesn't take away the fact that you're acting like a brat, pretending your opinion is a fact.
      Pardon me for considering Nazi propaganda to be offensive. Maybe it's unusual for you to hear in this day and age where that kind of thing is considered okay, but Nazis are not cool, they will never be cool. They are evil incarnate and no one should be attempting to humanize them.
      I get that you don't like Nazis, but I also take you don't like the Confederacy, the Ku Klux Klan, Stalin and the Communists, and Mao Zedong, Al-Qaeda and the Taliban, the Bush Administration with the invasion of Iraq, Which leads to ISIS!?

      If by those you mean people who commit heinous crimes only to have people years later defending their actions and ensuring that they never pay for said crimes, then yes, I also don't like all of the above either.

        Loading editor
    • Eldians = White People

      Ackermanns = Jews

      Marley = Nazi

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.