FANDOM


  • Levi Is Alive

    Eren Is Alive

    Floch Dies

    Falco Transforms into Jaws Titan

    Mikasa Defeats Pieck

    Margath Is Reveled To Be Dead

    Gabi and Reiner Reunite, and Reiner learns of Sasha's Death at Gabi's Hands.

    Armin Transforms Into The Colossus Titan

    Gabi Gives Up On Being A Warrior

    Eren Once Again Tries To Make It To Zeke, but This Time Is Confronted By Mikasa, Pointing her Blades at Him.

    Chapter ends

      Loading editor
    • Godzillafan1978 wrote:
      Levi Is Alive

      Eren Is Alive

      Floch Dies

      Falco Transforms into Jaws Titan

      Mikasa Defeats Pieck

      Margath Is Reveled To Be Dead

      Gabi and Reiner Reunite, and Reiner learns of Sasha's Death at Gabi's Hands.

      Armin Transforms Into The Colossus Titan

      Gabi Gives Up On Being A Warrior

      Eren Once Again Tries To Make It To Zeke, but This Time Is Confronted By Mikasa, Pointing her Blades at Him.

      Chapter ends


      Too many events for one chapter.


      about the next chapter maybe we see (or at list start to see) a flashback of explanation Eren side in the story after the reactions' of Eren friends' to his death and maybe if the flashback end in chapter 120 the Titans in the wall start to move.

        Loading editor
    • Godzillafan1978 wrote:
      Levi Is Alive

      Eren Is Alive

      Floch Dies

      Falco Transforms into Jaws Titan

      Mikasa Defeats Pieck

      Margath Is Reveled To Be Dead

      Gabi and Reiner Reunite, and Reiner learns of Sasha's Death at Gabi's Hands.

      Armin Transforms Into The Colossus Titan

      Gabi Gives Up On Being A Warrior

      Eren Once Again Tries To Make It To Zeke, but This Time Is Confronted By Mikasa, Pointing her Blades at Him.

      Chapter ends

      falco into armored titan

        Loading editor
    • Falco Ate Porco. So He's The Jaws Titan

        Loading editor
    • Eren is alive and turns into a small titan.

      Eren devours Zeke.

      With the Coordinate powers, Eren turns Gabi into a mindless titan, lest she shoots at his nape again.

      Reiner moves forward to attack Eren.

      Eren is too weak for the extensive healing and decides to order Gabi's titan to finish Falco's job.

      Gabi inherits the Armored Titan.

      There are some stretches, but this is how it could play out.

        Loading editor
    • But Will The Colossal Titan, And Female Titan Return For The Final Battle?

        Loading editor
    • Godzillafan1978 wrote:
      But Will The Colossal Titan, And Female Titan Return For The Final Battle?

      Armin is on the battlefield, so we can see the Colossal, but the Female Titan, no way! For this, we'd need to introduce her comeback, and the time she awakes and joins Shiganshina (and why would she join Shiganshina, how would she know something is going on here?) the battle will be over for a while. 

        Loading editor
    • So are you saying that Annie will be in that Crystal Forever?

        Loading editor
    • Godzillafan1978 wrote:
      So are you saying that Annie will be in that Crystal Forever?

      Maybe yes maybe no, but whatever happens, she won't be in time for the battle. She's at a few hundreds kilometers of Shiganshina, you can't expect of her to be here for the battle even if she awakes right now.

        Loading editor
    • I highly doubt all of that will fit in one chapter

        Loading editor
    • I get the feeling Chapter 130 at the end of Volume 32 will likely be the finale. I don't know what will happen when although I predict Eren is still alive, & that we'll see the wall titans (at least in Shiganshina) to awaken by Chapter 123. I expect Annie to arrive at the battlefield in Chapter 125 resulting in all 9 Titan Powers being in the same place. Chapter 126 Eren will have started fighting his final opponent (Zeke or Ymir Fritz) for control of the Founding Titan power to stop the Wall Titans. 129 Eren returns the Wall Titans to their proper place & form.

        Loading editor
    • WaterKirby1994 wrote:
      I get the feeling Chapter 130 at the end of Volume 32 will likely be the finale. I don't know what will happen when although I predict Eren is still alive, & that we'll see the wall titans (at least in Shiganshina) to awaken by Chapter 123. I expect Annie to arrive at the battlefield in Chapter 125 resulting in all 9 Titan Powers being in the same place. Chapter 126 Eren will have started fighting his final opponent (Zeke or Ymir Fritz) for control of the Founding Titan power to stop the Wall Titans. 129 Eren returns the Wall Titans to their proper place & form.

      That does sound like it could be possible, but I wonder if he might be "dead" for a bit like Reiner after he got his head mostly blown on.

        Loading editor
    • Eren has transported his nervous system to his body like Reiner did in anime season 3, so Eren lives



      Levi is barely alive, so Hanji injects him with titan serum, and makes him eat Zeka :)



      Off topic but sad to think Mikasa and Eren won't happen. I don't think Eren likes Mikasa anymore, the way he spoke to her was so mean, but it's probably true. I have a feeling It's going to be Eren X Historia in the end

        Loading editor
    • Ackermannlevis wrote:
      Eren has transported his nervous system to his body like Reiner did in anime season 3, so Eren lives


      Levi is barely alive, so Hanji injects him with titan serum, and makes him eat Zeka :)



      Off topic but sad to think Mikasa and Eren won't happen. I don't think Eren likes Mikasa anymore, the way he spoke to her was so mean, but it's probably true. I have a feeling It's going to be Eren X Historia in the end

      For Eren it's either that, or he makes something like Zeke in 115. I don't think Hanji/Hansi/Hanje/Hange has Titans injections with her, and I don't think she's able to take Levi with her all the way to Shigashina, and it's probably the place she will avoid at any cost (that's where the Yeager faction is, she'll take the risk to have Levi being killed). Maybe going to Trost is a better option, I don't think she'll meet ennemies here, and could receive help from the Reeves company (even if the last time she spoke to Flegel that was a bit complicated)

        Loading editor
    • i think that maybe the return of Levi. don't you guys see it's a clean cut?

      also, A Sniper with ~5mm hole can't cut somebody's head 

        Loading editor
    • IndonesianPlayz wrote:
      i think that maybe the return of Levi. don't you guys see it's a clean cut?

      also, A Sniper with ~5mm hole can't cut somebody's head 

      I think Shiganshina is the place where Levi shouldn't go. And, anyway, I don't think he will have enough time to join the place for the battle, it'll take too much time (Zeke was on horse, Hansi has nothing but her feet and an uncounscious-close-to-death-Levi to carry), and he needs to recover from his wounds before that (and his wounds might not allow him to fight for a while)

      About the gun... Let's assume it was bigger than 5 mm ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

        Loading editor
    • the anime ends and annie is still in her crytal... 

        Loading editor
    • Godzillafan1978 wrote:

      Gabi Gives Up On Being A Warrior

      Eren Once Again Tries To Make It To Zeke, but This Time Is Confronted By Mikasa, Pointing her Blades at Him.

      The idea of Gabi having had enough and abandoning the Warrior program is certainly a compelling one. It certainly would be an interesting wrinkle to her character; it adds on to the revelation Gabi had that the Eldians are just like those back in Marley. She realizes that, in a way, she has become a demon far worse in her actions when compared with Eren or any of the 'island devils' she had swore vengeance upon. Decapitating Eren could serve as her final act of service to Marley and then, after seeing Falco survived, drops the rifle and leaves to return back home to Marley.

      In regards to Mikasa, that would be a badass final shot for the issue. Mikasa is forced to confront Eren, the only family she has left, and threaten she will kill him if he does not abandon his efforts to reach Zeke.

        Loading editor
    • Razzylada wrote:
      IndonesianPlayz wrote:
      i think that maybe the return of Levi. don't you guys see it's a clean cut?

      also, A Sniper with ~5mm hole can't cut somebody's head 

      I think Shiganshina is the place where Levi shouldn't go. And, anyway, I don't think he will have enough time to join the place for the battle, it'll take too much time (Zeke was on horse, Hansi has nothing but her feet and an uncounscious-close-to-death-Levi to carry), and he needs to recover from his wounds before that (and his wounds might not allow him to fight for a while)

      About the gun... Let's assume it was bigger than 5 mm ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

      Ok. but still, even if the hole were bigger than 5mm it still can't cut a neck perfectly like that

        Loading editor
    • </div> Ok. but still, even if the hole were bigger than 5mm it still can't cut a neck perfectly like that </div> I have absolutely no knowledge about fireweapons so I can't say about that

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.